The Arena pack will cost 110 credits.
It’s very easy, you can choose between the available arenas, and once your purchase has been confirmed, your “skin” will be directly available in your player Profile, under the “Arena” section.
So, what are you waiting for? Go try out the K.O.!
Happy gaming to you all and please be sure to give us your feedback on this new arena!
Thoughts on new vs old app:
- All bgs in zoomed view are dark.
- Art previously filled the screen. Now we have a large amount of blank space, whether we're in zoomed view or not. BG art is only two little strips on the sides of the battle screen.
- Can't view player country flags during games and player avatars are so small they're barely visible.
- The rewards packs' process takes longer with the combined animation, plus there's now an extra screen you have to do clicking on to open your pack. Was quicker before.
- Previous version allowed me to bypass seeing my meager daily guild reward pack without having to click on anything, except the 'Play' button.
- Can't see my EFC score at the end of the match even after returning to the EFC room screen. This has actually gotten worse with the latest update.
- Previous version of the app had the missions button option at the end of the match that allowed the player to quickly and easily track missions in progress while still being able to jump immediately into another game.
- The last app had a more streamlined UI.
My 2 cents on the new mobile app -
Not being able to see your score in the EFC room is frustrating. Unless you're making a run at first, constantly seeing the leader board isn't worth much.
The larger buttons on the Collection page are fantastic. Now my fat fingers can put together a deck in half the time.