Just a quick message to let you know about some recents fixs:
- if an event manager forfeit a player, it should works flawlessly from now on.
- in "game" and "closed" mode, the event manager can hide the tools panel (for lisibility)
- in event, long description are now display with a scrollable zone (for lisibility).
- when a friend create an event or a preset, you now also get the short description in your friends feed.
- you now have the option to allow kate to send you messages, even if you refuse privates messages in general. (ON by default)
Also, some of you may be aware that Urban Rivals is coming to iPhone and iPod Touch!
It's gonna be a free download on the AppStore, and of course, you'll be able to use your existing account on the web AND the iphone/ipod.
Exclusively, for the curious, here is a sneak peak:
And if you already got one of thoses and are interrested in testing the beta version of the game, please let us know (thru customers support, mail email@example.com). I cannot promess access to everyone, but I'll allow at least 5-10 players to go into our beta program.
More to come about that and others stuffs
Well i've spoken once with Galix about an application for windows (since many of the users uses windows). In my idea it's somehow easy (there are already compilers and encoders for flash, and convert them to executable files), then all you had to do is instead of "inject" variables to flash via SWFObjects.js, you could insert them directly in the flash file.
It'll become easier to common users, instead of opening IE or Firefox to see any updates in UR, they simply open a program only for UR.
I may be confuse but the main idea is there
Oh i almost forgot to mention that i don't have an iPhone, but i liked the idea, and i'll be analyzing the API to see in what i can help.
Keep good work as always.