Just a quick message to let you know about some recents fixs:
- if an event manager forfeit a player, it should works flawlessly from now on.
- in "game" and "closed" mode, the event manager can hide the tools panel (for lisibility)
- in event, long description are now display with a scrollable zone (for lisibility).
- when a friend create an event or a preset, you now also get the short description in your friends feed.
- you now have the option to allow kate to send you messages, even if you refuse privates messages in general. (ON by default)
Also, some of you may be aware that Urban Rivals is coming to iPhone and iPod Touch!
It's gonna be a free download on the AppStore, and of course, you'll be able to use your existing account on the web AND the iphone/ipod.
Exclusively, for the curious, here is a sneak peak:
And if you already got one of thoses and are interrested in testing the beta version of the game, please let us know (thru customers support, mail firstname.lastname@example.org). I cannot promess access to everyone, but I'll allow at least 5-10 players to go into our beta program.
More to come about that and others stuffs
@palarith: 3G, Edge, Wifi, you name it. And, of course, we have a persistent caching system for the images.
@chrizzie: because of the way the event are stored in the DB, it is not as easy as one would imagine to add this fiter. However, we understand the convenience it would bring.
@qu1k_sh0t: We'll have a section for externals "Apps", of course. (but we need some first )
I agree that there are few good distribution channels for WinMo, Symbian, Blackberry etc, but have you considered the Ngage platform?
It is available to most of the recent Nokia S60v3 mobiles which means it covers FAR more users than the iphone.