friday 30/03/2012

Dears visitors the "I Have Dream" I have a dream
Guild launch its recruiting sessions. The Dreamers will be always here for you.
Help and fun are key words of our Guild, full of mini games, full of advices on game on every mode or for anything else.
if you are searching the Dream, the "I have Dream" Family is just for you.
Conditions : active motivate player full of humour and at least level 40.
See you soon.

GrimSlowDeath, you are not a member of any guild smiley

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated.

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
[RP] = Role play / Fanfic

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Limit Break has the most active boards you'll ever find in UR. Check us out on a no obligation no pressure visit and see for yourself. smiley

thursday 29/03/2012

We are friends of the starks (game of thrones) we are fun guild for now and play just for fun we can acomplish some achievements and such ! so you can join us and have fun all together
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1654144#home

the north remembers we folow the stark banner and play agot read agot see agot smiley every one who loves it are welcome ofc ppl who dont may join as well ! we are friendly guild and our porpose is to have fun ! welcome!

Wrong place man

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Include a guild link.

We would be honored to have you as a member of our guild. We are small, and just starting out, and hope you will join us to make our guild even better. Our average level is probably 20 to 25, with a few on each end of the spectrum. I value respectfulness in our members above all else, and that is our only real restriction. We are just starting to do some events and small, fun contests that you may enjoy. Nothing is mandatory, and you have complete autonomy in our guild.

I am looking for players of any level at this time. New players who would like to be a member of a guild with no requirements and veteran players who enjoy sharing their knowledge and experience to help the rest of us out. I would really love someone who has had some experieince in event creation, as I am just starting to create them, and have lots of great ideas....

wednesday 28/03/2012

Guild:1652144

good luck

tuesday 27/03/2012

monday 26/03/2012

Check us out, http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id:1262948

New guild, and it looks good, I recommend it to all new players.

sunday 25/03/2012

Hello my friends and Urban Rival players!

Let me please introduce my new guild; guild:1651470

We are the Sub-Guild from the very sucessful german The High & Mighty guild.

With the help and support of our friends we try to become an international guild in the future. At the moment we got no requirements to your level or playtime. Even if it would be great if you play at least your 30 matches per week.

There will be events and tournaments against the german guys. And if we got enough active player, there also will be cards to win smiley

So please come and joins!

The High & Mighty (US), the new star on the Urban Rivals heaven!

Greets
CONNEXN

Is there any way I can join? I'm only lvl 8 but I've only been playing like 3 hours I like the game I'll deffinatly be an active player an will be up to lvl 15 in no time!

saturday 24/03/2012

Your guild already has a recruitment thread smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=2&id_subject=2071083&subject_page=0#answers

Create a subject