sunday 12/02/2012

Tnx for good words baudly but E-company is fused with traitozZz in one guild so no e-company now just TraitozZz smiley

Active, friendly, and lots of guild bonuses all ready hit. What more could you ask for?

saturday 11/02/2012

Guild:1608203

friday 10/02/2012

Only one more spot left...next one gets to be an admin. Come on all u party animals (pun intended) smiley

wednesday 08/02/2012

Please use this format smiley
[INTRO] + Title
Introduce yourself
Please, Don’t give personal information as your name, your address or phone number, your password, etc.

or

[LFG] + Title
Introduce yourself
Explain which kind of guild your looking for.

tuesday 07/02/2012

I would say check out guild/?id:1440904

You can join my guild. Just go to poison zero and click on my clan please or my guilgd will die

monday 06/02/2012

I'm fairly new to this site & I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm quiet smart so I learn fast I'd like to develop some skills in this game. I was just wondering if any one would be so kind as to give me some cards, clintz (if possible) or tips on strategizing to give me a push-start, I'm not interested in joining any guilds as yet so please don't bug me about it, leave your guild name & who to contact for admissions & a brief summary of what your guild has to offer, what I can do to contribute, and why I should Join your guild and I'll get back to you. I'm not promising anyone that I'll join there guild in the near future (or at all) , but you never know I might have a change of heart. Thank you for your assistance (if I receive any) and thanks for taking the time to read my intro hope to hear from you soon. Ps. It's be appreciated if when doing business with me whether it's an invitation to a guild or granting me some assistance, or just some tips about how to go about this game that you leave messages in my mailbox.

There are guild events where winners will win expensive cards smiley

Please use the Strategy and Tactics: General forum smiley

I have found an active guild ty!

sunday 05/02/2012

You already have a recruitment thread with the same info smiley

Immortality (like miss sky said)
It says u need 2 be at least lvl 20, but u could talk 2 the admins (hint, hint: miss sky)

Our guild - Australian Card Ragers - Are looking for active members, we would love to help you with the game and with all sorts of other things, request to join and we will accept you smiley

saturday 04/02/2012

Sorry for the last post, it if makes it to the boards that it, I forgot to add the link. So I am going to make a new one, (this one) and add the link. Anyway this is something that I have been working on for about thirty minutes and if you guys think it's cool and want more I would be happy to finish it out and make more! So here is the link to the page.

https://sites.google.com/site/urbanrivalsws/chapters/ch-1-beginnings-of-power

Looking for former members of Dark Carnival Guild of Juggalos if possible

OFFICIAL TRAILER: ✫✫✫✫✫✫☆ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1fpEHj6mgk ☆✫✫✫✫✫✫

Be Goombas, be KOG!

We are looking for a Moderator who speaks English quite well.

We are trying to form an International guild.

✕)NO SPECIFIC LEVEL REQUESTED.
✕)NO RESTRICTIONS ABOUT THE PLAYERS'AGE.
✓)SPAM ✓)ENJOY ✓)EVENTS ✓)TOURNAMENT ✓)GUIDES ✓)PREMIUMS

I'm waiting for you! smiley

Looking for anybody that want join any lvl http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1599584

Create a subject