friday 11/05/2012

I Have multiple Kostner - 495 full

I am looking to trade these for other non cr cards

the larger the better , and the larger the cards the better price per kostner

i am looking for cards 3k Plus hefty to jay please make me an offer

Cheers

NvMi

Make that 125k for 0 exp...
The market will fluctuate nonstop so I won't bother keep updating here, but pm me and then we'll talk about current values.

Yay I have a shiny new Lao cr 0xp which I'm looking to trade!

I'm open to ALL OFFERS for him, but here are some cards which I'm interested in!

Marlysa Cr
Vickie Cr
Kerozinn Cr
Lamar Cr
Jackie Cr 0xp
GraksmxxT 0xp

I'm also interested in cash, but not more than 250k or 300k please smiley

Again, open to all offers, esp. those with the aforementioned cards (I will lower the price if the deal includes some of those cards)

I want to trade my jackie cr for some of the following cards.

jay
bogdan
hikiyousan
praxie
dorian
wee lee
olga
louise
hawk
Oraya
shayna
bragh
buck
ray
niva
ratanah

the cards highest up the list are the cards i prefer more, i can add more clintz to the deal if they go over jackie cr price

Cheers

NvMi

Looking to buy a 1 star Burt from from the uppers, the picture of him with the huge novelty check. will pay 1.1k clintz.

I offer charlie make private trade if you are interested

Bump.
Where are those DJs? Every few weeks there are new copies come out from ELO prizes.smiley

How many veenyl? for 3 i'm oksmiley

thursday 10/05/2012

Marina's gone, don't need kenny or boden now.

UPDATE
-----------------

I want Sentinel cards, not junkz. Appologies.

Also Grudj is gone.

Pls closesmiley

Trade completed, closing thread. Thanks for the offers.

Draheera = 9k clintz
Melvin = 9.5k clintz
or
Trade to Fei or Kuei

@ zNICHKHUN what on earth are you going on about, im sorry did i reject your trade and your going in a huff? they're my cards so i chose the trades i want!!!! if you had offered me something of interest maybe i would have actually accepted. So in future dont comment on my post if you have nothing of value to add, seems like your just a busy body with nothing better to do!

@ Chedmn, sorry ill have a look now and get back to you and ill check how many i have left for an update.

Kerozinn Cr + 2 kolos + Charlie + yayoi + 2 noodile cr + cortez + Lulabee and serena = 685k for your tessa cr lowest current market price = 687k

Create a subject