monday 23/04/2012

I had buy hes tanaereva smiley

Stanly is already sold

I have Tanaereva Cr , Caelus Cr for Big Lot !

PM Me ! smiley

Dam i never find Jackie cr.. just completed to offer 39 people.. now fully broke downsmiley

Jackie Cr + Caelus Cr

I'm interested in a skeelz full clan, a berzerk full clan and the rest in cash or negaciable cards, if you have those, and you want a vickie cr please mp.

I offer Robb cr
Tsubame
Charlie
Cliff
Steve
More 2000 clintz smiley

I wish someone takes it smiley

Umm ok, i only got 17k, but ill save up so u guys can lay off for a while until i come up with some good cash

7 messages

Up up

Skiner have been sold out

Only Bogdan and Hula left

Hey guys, I realized Miss Twice's price just went sky high, and sorta thought that was ridiculous.. smiley
Anyway, I've got 145,000 clintz, and I'd want to add a Blaaster Cr along with Hawk & Shogunn.
If interested, please PM me, and we could figure out a better deal. Thanks smiley

sunday 22/04/2012

I sell 28 Stella 0xP Now smiley
I search Robb Cr smiley

So this is a bit unorthodox, but I don't want a full tessa cr gathering dust in my collection so whoever asks for the smallest compliment I will exchange my full for (plus my compliment).
I will close this next Sunday (or if the offers stop coming)
I dont intend to haggle over the compliment, whatever you state you want as a compliment you will receive unless someone offers a lower one.
Currently the market has Tessa Cr valued at 660.000 and a 0xp Tessa Cr at 675k so to start my max compliment is 20.000 in cards or clintz.
Thank you mods and anyone interested in trading smiley

I am selling 2x Michael for 78000 each, or 152000 the two of them

WTT Elvis Lola Melanie and Spyke +13k Clintz = in total ca. 50k clintz for Dregn

9.400.000 clints and not guru cr clints sorry smiley

My avatar was good. Funky and humoristic as well, but you need some kind of humor to enjoy it. Trade is closed, i've got DJ Korr cr. Thanks mods.

Create a subject