saturday 26/05/2012

Selling
20 xp Gus

1050 clintz each

If single buying
uranus for 16k
graxmuxxt 46k
or both for 70k that will be all, no debating. thank you. smiley

You have already put your cards up for auction, another thread on this forum is not permitted smiley

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :
We will REFUSE all subjects without tags.

[SALE] + title
Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.

[BUY] + title
Write the name of the card/s you want to buy.
Tell the price you want to buy it : only with clintz, it’s not an exchange.

[PURCH] + title
Write the name of the card/s you’re looking for.
Tell what you want to give in return (cards or clintz).

[EXCH/TRADE] + title
Write the name of the card/s you’re looking for.
Write the name of the card/s you want to give in return.

Got Uranus!! 2 more left !!smiley

friday 25/05/2012

Hey, I'm willing trade my Tsubame 0exp or full exp ( market price is 63k) for 1 edd CR ( 28ksmiley and 1 jane ramba CR ( 35K). I will negotiate. Thanks for reading it.

I am selling mona for 30k pls pm if intrested smiley

Buying Seldnor Cr. Not paying the currently wildly inflated market price of 100k~

I'll pay 85k in clintz in full. Put it in my private sales for that amount if interested. No negotiations or alternative offers. Only looking for one so first person to offer it gets the clintz.

I also looking for exp Caelus 0 135 000 clintz and full for 125 000 and 0 exp for jackie clintz 155 000 and 140 000 for full clintz.

I accept ur offer Shaakarti and X-0DUS for grax and 3.5k for graxx

Ok i will buy for 40k

Still looking!

Trade my armanda cr full for armanda cr 0 xp
the complement is 15 / 20 k in cars or cash
taks mods smiley

I want to secure trade someone my Shakra for their Methane and Toro, it doesnt matter the experience but I prefer oxp smiley

thursday 24/05/2012

Remember that you can do multiple offers, you can give lots too, like sammy 0xp, desmond 0xp...
Thank you!

CLOSE please thank you

PM'd you with my offer.

Create a subject