thursday 03/11/2011

Yeeeeeeeahhhhhh my diabolik's friend smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

All levels and abilities welcome. Just make sure you have a good fair play ranking.

A very fun n relaxed guild 2 be in

wednesday 02/11/2011

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

tuesday 01/11/2011

sunday 30/10/2011

3rd and best guild I have joined. Great support and full of people with good humour! What more could you ask for???

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=579136

Thank you all for replying. I am considering a number of guilds and I've made a shortlist. I will devote next week to going around to introduce myself and getting to know those guilds better. Hope to see you all then.

-Dax

saturday 29/10/2011

Thanks for the invites guys... but finally my application to Wise Men Distracted were accepted... im very grateful for your offers sir/mam.

friday 28/10/2011

Army of one. Building up guild bonuses for active players that like to go at it alone. We won't be bugging you. Saving up points for free ticketing, clintz bonus, and tax cuts. C ha-ching! Recruiting now! Click to join. Spammers will be kicked.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1504628

You can probally gess that my link was ment to be URBAN MADNESS.

We are open for everyone, we do not demand minimum plays or level or level up.
We are a big company of users and we seek to unite all loners out there under a huge family of users that can take the benefits of a guild without being limited or forced to do or not to do things.
We expect you smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1486911

You should check out Immortality

thursday 27/10/2011

Keep on coming smiley

We are looking for players that want gulid bonuses. Our gulid will focus on providing these bonuses. To that end, there is no level minimum, or guild participation requirements. We expect nothing but activity from you. If you are looking for a guild that will leave you alone, we are the one to join.

guild:1504972

Thanks for all the offers. Are any more guilds before we pick a guild?

Sorry link supposed to be Hidden Power Within

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1501656

Im looking for a collectors guild I rarely play but i would like to talk cards, trade cards, play once in a while....but more so collect than anything. Also a laid back guild I don't like being hassled about UR I have a life outside of this lol.

Create a subject