thursday 08/03/2012

I sent you a message if you're still looking.

I have all Berzerk except Lizzy and Ranesh (total value = 130k~ based on recent market price)

I am looking for Bangers cards: Blaaster Cr, Willy, Angie, Vermyn N and Fixit.. total value = 115k~

However I will trade Berzerk for all the listed Bangers + 10k clintz or equivalent card value (up to 2 cards).

My priority is Blaaster Cr, so you can offer to trade for Blaaster, but not any other card if not including Blaaster

I prefer to trade the whole berzerk clan in one go, I will give a better offer.

Thank you

What about Caelus cr + 2 Charlie 0xp ? smiley

I have bogdan , olga and eddie pm if interested smiley

wednesday 07/03/2012

Hi, i'm selling my 200 miho 0xp for 470 clintz/each.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks in advance.

Your robb cr for my marco cr + uranus. Pm me if interested.

For 45k clintz.

Pm me in what cards your intrested in

I'm trading my Graks for Dagg+ clintz or Graks full exp + clintz

My offer is 66k.

If you whant a quick sell , put on my PS.

Cheers,
Hope

Dude we all start with the rubbish started cards.

you have to work your way up like a MAN!

For 0xp Smokey Cr I want

a) Smokey Cr full and Kerry
or
b) Smokey Cr full + 7.5k Clintz or cards

Thanks mods

So..111,000 + 15000 + 2400 + 9800 + 49000 + 4700 +4000 = 195,900 clintz re-check addition if I'm wrong :/) WITH 20,000 MORE CLINTZ (215,900 Clintz in total, and I'll add in more cards to match with the price that you want. So since this is pretty much all I've got, I could offer you about 215,900 clintz of value and a bit more. Cheers!

Sorry two threads.:http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2069443&subject_page=0#answers

I wish to trade my Tan Cr+Alec Cr+Nahi Cr [Or other combinations between Robb Cr,Kreen Cr, Marco Cr & Smokey Cr](Price negotiable)
PM me if interested.

Please PM me if you're interested in selling! smiley

Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject

Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject
and
Write the name of the card/s you’re looking for in return

tuesday 06/03/2012

Up
It's ever able.

I have a Qorah I would like a Ditha and Clara forum trade

Thanks mods

Create a subject