saturday 15/10/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1734364&subject_page=0

Please use this forum smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewtheme&id_theme=4

Yes, you can earn points for tournaments when you're playing on the iPhone/iPad.

Hi
This is a new guild that is trying to build a steady member base so all english speaking players are allowed. We are having a guild Kick Off tournament within the next two weeks which will be available to all players not just from our guild to help promotion. You don't have to join to participate so if you want to join just contact me Grand Prize is a chance to win Robb Cr. Finally we will be removing non-active players so if you don't play regularly don't bother joining because you will be removed

Gateway to Imortality
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1490951

friday 14/10/2011

Great guild every time I come on many players are here love it lots of fun

Please close/delete this thread as the guild does not longer exist.

Thank you mods.

Just join take a look around see for yourself

thursday 13/10/2011

Hi,

I'm new to urban but I'd like to join an active and helpful guild. Hit me up if there's a guild out there that wants an active player that's eager to learn!

Wrong forum, please go to Strategy and Tactics: General.

You can find it here: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewtheme&id_theme=4

wednesday 12/10/2011

This guild is just begining but it is sure to become a great success. We have lots of stuff.

Some things we do include:

>Events
>Message Board Competitions
>Great Help and Advice
>A decently active message board so far

I'd Like it if the people that join somewhat participate in the guild message boards. The most important thing is that your active though.

No Requirements for now, but there will begin to be some as we progess.

JOIN THE INFERNO!!!! guild:1489544

Very relaxed n a place just 2 chill

tuesday 11/10/2011

Hey all I'm Angela, 20 from Boston, one of my friends plays this game and for some odd reason I'm now in love with it. I try to play as much as I can but with work and college it isn't always easy. Well anywho I'm just looking for a guild or some friends to keep me some company while I play smiley on that note add me or message me or something

Word thx dude. See there is a reason your an imperator! Lol no wonder it didn't work lol. 0.

Hello everyone, Prawdigies is a brand new guild and guess what? we want you to join us! Yes you.. the one sitting there reading this page.. just go on over here click the link and apply =) http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=0

[RECR] Η ΠΑΡΕΑ means "The company of friends". We are a guild that has a different agenda from the others. We are here for all the lone wolfs and those who dont want to belong to a guild that has foals like reaching the top or something lije that. Our main goal is to create the most entertaining and adorable guild in UR.
Η ΠΑΡΕΑ

We accept users from minimum level possible in UR to join a guild, till high leveled users.
We do not have hard feelings on anyone who might leave.
This guild is a friendly gathering for chit chat.
Its mostly for all those who dont wanna join a guild and our main goal is to maximize your joy and entertainment here in UR.
We are waiting for you. We accept users from any nation, our guild message board is in English.
Cheers.

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated. We will REFUSE all subjects without a tag.

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
[RP] = Role play / Fanfic

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

monday 10/10/2011

Join ros, this guild is goin places like a vagrant smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=0 (oops forgot to post the link lol) smiley

Create a subject