thursday 22/09/2011

wednesday 21/09/2011

Guild:1471626

tuesday 20/09/2011

Currently recruiting any level UK only players feel free to join us for a friendly new guild.

Feel free to join but you need to be active. We just kicked a third of the entire guild for in activity.

O.C 80 is a fun, laid back guild looking for new recruits of all levels and anyone is welcome to join. Stress free environment and just out to have fun and win a few games. Sign up now!!

One of the most active guilds here in UR
we currently have lots of giveaways and stuffs
click here: URBAN MADNESS

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Now now XD dont be shy not even 1 came to our guild from here yet

monday 19/09/2011

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=0

Team Earth is always open to anyone and everyone
We have admin spots open
Join Today

This is our last day >_< I guess people are intimidates... im looking at you Artemis XD you know your guild would fall to the might of the children >_> we will defeat you in a glorious Waaaaagh as the orks would say XP you know you dont wanna be in the BrainZtorm anymore XD jkjk... but... I think its time to knife some throats if ya catch my meanin'

sunday 18/09/2011

Join because everyone else is telling you too.

saturday 17/09/2011

30...? smiley
does this mean im out...?smiley

Join now its a great guild

We would love to have you here smiley

friday 16/09/2011

Ielena walked to her safe house and she was greeted with a rock liked creature. “Dwain! Where are you! Are they ready!”

A cloaked man walked out from a corner. “Not yet mistress. It will take approximate 3 more months for it to be ready.”

“Finally… With the Montana out of the picture… all is going according to plan…” Ielena let out an evil laughter.

Killer115Ultra...... this thread is FOUR YEARS OLD ???

Hey all, I've just hit level 30 and I decided it was time to look for a guild. I have wanted to join one for a while, but it seems most respectable guilds require lvl 30+ at least to join.

I'm almost 20, so most age requirements do not apply to me. I'm quite active, and frequently rank in the top 100 players per day, as i have a lot of down time between classes and work. I do not play every day, but do play most. I quit for a while in the past, and came back to find my 2 tanaereva had gone CR. this has enabled me to have a decent collection for my level. I also have no problem with spending a few dollars on the game.

I'm looking for a guild that is reasonably active, respectable, and is interested in improving + growing. English speaking is a must, as I value communication, and I'm afraid im not fluent enough in any other languages to carry out a detailed discussion.

If I fit the bill of what youre looking for in a recruit, hit me up!

Create a subject