saturday 17/09/2011

30...? smiley
does this mean im out...?smiley

Join now its a great guild

We would love to have you here smiley

We can take you now if you want smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1469432

friday 16/09/2011

Ielena walked to her safe house and she was greeted with a rock liked creature. “Dwain! Where are you! Are they ready!”

A cloaked man walked out from a corner. “Not yet mistress. It will take approximate 3 more months for it to be ready.”

“Finally… With the Montana out of the picture… all is going according to plan…” Ielena let out an evil laughter.

Killer115Ultra...... this thread is FOUR YEARS OLD ???

Hey all, I've just hit level 30 and I decided it was time to look for a guild. I have wanted to join one for a while, but it seems most respectable guilds require lvl 30+ at least to join.

I'm almost 20, so most age requirements do not apply to me. I'm quite active, and frequently rank in the top 100 players per day, as i have a lot of down time between classes and work. I do not play every day, but do play most. I quit for a while in the past, and came back to find my 2 tanaereva had gone CR. this has enabled me to have a decent collection for my level. I also have no problem with spending a few dollars on the game.

I'm looking for a guild that is reasonably active, respectable, and is interested in improving + growing. English speaking is a must, as I value communication, and I'm afraid im not fluent enough in any other languages to carry out a detailed discussion.

If I fit the bill of what youre looking for in a recruit, hit me up!

thursday 15/09/2011

wednesday 14/09/2011

You can also check out D-Versified. We have a very diverse group of individuals some specializing in how to play the market, some ELO experts, DT pros, and some wacky people. Great group of people to spend your UR time with. We have active forums, some great in-guild events and just fun.

I m going to the BrainZtorm guild will give it a shoot smiley

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated.

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
[RP] = Role play / Fanfic

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

monday 12/09/2011

We are still recruiting for those who are still looking for a guild, this may be the guild for you.

-TheCount

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1826543&subject_page=last#answers

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1734364&subject_page=0

Everyone one is welcome come join this guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smiley

JOIIIN

Guild is gone, we have merged with Outer Limit

sunday 11/09/2011

I don't think this is the right forum for this, but I didn't find any place better so I post it
here anyways.

Is there any way for me to link my current Urban Rival account to my Facebook account?
If I can, how do I do it?

Thanks in advance.

Create a subject