header image

wednesday 04/04/2012

Thread closed.

For 13,000 clintz or an equal trade of rescue/sentinel cards (I don't want a load of cheap ones)

Thanks for readingsmiley
Happy Trading smiley

I am currently looking for these cards:
Ghumbo
Oshitsune
Phyllis
Artus
Arkn
Anibal
Klawz
Dolly

Cards i offer:
Askai
Buba
Eggman
Mindy
Pegh
Radek
Rodney
Dalhia
Hawkins
Raeth
Scubb
Taljion
Tula
Burdock
Gretchen
Ojibway
Yookie
Lehane
Deea

Pm me for negotiations
TY

Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.

Update: I'll do a straight trade. This isn't for any other reason than, this only benefits you (the person giving me the smokey) as i'd get almost exactly enough (slightly more) tthan smokey is worth if i sold numar in the market (after taxes) HOWEVER, this is protecting the person selling him to me, as they don't have to pay the tax on the clintz. *phew*

tl;dr, I'll trade numar 0 xp for a smokey, or for enough clintz (after taxes) to buy a copy of smokey cr on the market directly. just message me!

tuesday 03/04/2012

Gil and rowdy have been sold. I add heegrn cr and elvis to the list. (five heegrn cr are 0 exp)

What you said literally makes no sense. Please, back off with the insults, all that means is that you know i'm right. And the offer stands. Any time you want to buy my tsubame 0 xp for 90k, please hit me up. Otherwise, realize that your offer is garbage. Finally, I'll leave you with this to think about: you're level 9, and you have these cards...you do know that multi accounting is a bannable offense? And offensive language is against the forum rules?

Obey the terms and services, don't make dumb offers, and have a nice day

Looking for Dagg

At this moment, Dregn's price is 1k lower than Numar's so that would be the difference I also request.

What else can you add to this offer? By my count it is approx 1M off the value of Guru Cr

How much do you value Chloe at
Pm me

Want to buy your Caelus Cr for 115,000 clintz

Looking for a Robb Cr for about 50k or around that, if anyone can help me out, message me or leave a comment smiley

Selling 25 heitachi 0xp for 8k each
willing to trade 25 heitachi for 5 0xp x-0dus

Looking for 5 Sasha, I´ll buy for 2200c each (11000c in total).

I'm willing to trade Arno for Getline , Ed 12 and Isatis.

You will have a marginal profit of about 200 - 300 clintz.

Message me if interested, or if you have some other simmilar deal you are willing to negotiate.
And hurry cuz i have only one copy of Arno.

Create a subject