thursday 28/07/2011

30+ with a exception of mattshapsss and Glaziey Guild with ultimate members its not about how good we are its about how we work together spots we need are Recruitment manager 35+ Assistant Recruiter 30+ Commander 30+ Message Board moderator (Any level) Event coordinator 40 + King 50+ Ace 70+ Assistant Emperor 80+ Requirements: 30+ At least 1500 BP English speaking Active Message board active And Friendly and have fun in Inter Orbiters Go to our website here: www.Inter-Orbiters.webs.com/

join here guild:1424102

wednesday 27/07/2011

Hello BrokenDollBeth. I'm Hive with Our last breath. Our last breath is a social guild, but we also take UR seriously. On our message boards you'll find lots of contests and events, but also deck building tips and people eager to help you out. We strive to keep things fun, active, and engaging.

A lot of people will find themselves jumping from guild to guild over the course of their time playing UR and Our last breath hopes to help you avoid that. We've tried to make OLB the last guild you'd ever want to leave. So if you're interested you can apply now or if you have any questions feel free to send me a message. That name again: Our last breath

[RECR] GODLESS RISING NEEDS YOU
Today at 13:25 in
Welcome to Godless Rising We are a guild with supreme attitudes and confidence We are currently working With
Our last breath incase you didn't know
We accept 20 + with the exception of me and my real life neighbor
we are the only two in the guild first people who join get these spots
Recruitment manager 20+
Message Board Moderator 30+
Event Coordinator 40+
Commander 50+
And finally king of Godless 70+
and Emperor is me Glaziey

We Need you so join now to join from any country
of the whole guild can do everything but 60+ Our Last Breath and Godless Rising swap or give each other members each year

guild:1422950

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1423194 CHALLENGE YOURSELF

we are the legends of clint city here to help you level up and become a better player. contact me for a battle, advice or a card or two to borrow.

Requirements: Lvl 35, elo record of at least 1200 or if you dont play elo decent survivor or DT record , speak decent English and lastly active..

first few worthy members will be admins smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1890493&subject_page=0

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated. We will refuse threads with no tags

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

tuesday 26/07/2011

I meant sorrysmileysmileysmiley

C'mon people ! You'll have a good time smiley

monday 25/07/2011

Visiting Card demensionssmiley

COme join the overlords, so far we are a new guild trying to become larger and more successful. Doing this is hard but with more people like you joing we will be big and strong soon. Here is the link to my guild page. http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1420440

Welcome, Kenny. :o

Hello asdqwe555,

We can help you out! We have a:

1) Level up System
2) Dedicated Admins and Founder
3) Friendly Guild Mates
4) Donation System for Dimension Points (In-guild Cash)
5) Active Message boards
6) Freedom o implement your own ideas to the guild
7) High Rewards!

Just think about it asdqwe555, we may have a small group, but I promise we can help you out!

Asian Republic

Hello tactical elmo,

I really like your description, it's very nice smiley

Well, why not join my guild? We have many things to offer!

1) A Level Up System
2) A Donation System for Dimension points (In-Guild Cash)
3) Dedicated Admins and Founder
4) Active Message Boards!
5) Friendly Guild mates
6) High Rewards!
7) Freedom to implement your ideas to the guild

We are a small guild right now, but we have so much to offer! Come on into the Card Dimensions!

Asian Republic

Looking for full Montana, Vortex, Gheist and Jungo players.

Apply @ http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1420678

Everyone is welcome! smiley

Thanks for the enthusiasm, but we already have a recruiting thread.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1873361&subject_page=0

Could a moderator please close this thread? Thank you.

Being a part of a guild should solve most of these problems. That and just ask questions on the forums if you get real stuck.

sunday 24/07/2011

I am looking for a guild... again

Level 31
Best elo is 12 something
best survivor is 10
I can play T2, T1, or elo

I am looking for an active guild but on the smaller side

Any questions about the guild post it on this thread and I will try to answer them as soon as I can smiley

Create a subject