saturday 12/11/2011

Trade her for the whole Rescue Clan+80-85k in clintz or cards

I'm looking for around 310k for her in clintz or cards. I like usable crs but i'll consider all offers if the price is right. Private messages are best.

friday 11/11/2011

Vicquie Cr + Smokey Cr 0xp + 1 taylor 0xp
how you value that ?

Don't bother me if your not offering Grax.

Just make offers with playable cards (preferably cr's)
i play mostly survivor and elo so i'm looking for pretty much anything smiley
marco 0 exp 60k
veenyle cr 0 exp 20k
kolos 0 exp 65k
taylor full 16k
2x cortez 0 exp 75k each
kerry 0 exp 8.5k
rolph 0 exp 6.5k
dregn 0 exp 80k
I also have clintz to add to the deal smiley pm or post here for offers
only resaonable offers please

I am looking for..

Ojibway Gretchen Noodile Cr Yookie Gertjan Rico Miken Moose Arno..

Selma Scubb Tula for Noodile Cr

Tyd for Miken Moose , Gertjan , Yookie. Moore yet

Hawkins for Arno Ojibway Gretchen Rico . There are more Piranas for trade so hit me with a PM . I have cash also.

Hello, i will exchange my lao cr 0xp for one full+clintz or cards....message me in mp
....bye and good game!

I want around 300k in clintz or cards for her. I like usable crs like tanaereva cr in trades but I'll look at all offers. I'll add for Tessa cr if someone gives me a good deal on her.

My Bad for the typo in
Cr

Thats even a better .
http://i.imgur.com/MBX2v.png

Thanks

I also have other clans with cards I'm not interested in, I mostly want to swap my smaller cards 5000 clintz and less for larger cards 5000 clintz and over. I'm not so concerned about clans having good cards. The only clans I will not give away are Piranas, Montana, vortex and only for the next few weeks rescue.

0 messages

Amiral Py Cr for offer of la junta

Amiral is full level

Looking for either Hawk or possible 0exp Miho

Thanks mods

thursday 10/11/2011

I buy it for 240k + Dregn or a similar offer. I dont have many copies of the same card and i dont wanna trade cr's for vickie. If you have any reasonable counter offers fell free to make them.

I have theam all, message me

Seeing as you've been searching for awhile I'd like to offer some advice. Marlysa Cr like many crs fluctuates she has done this before (risen to 1M) and I would expect that she will fall back to 900k in time (just an educated guess). I sold mine on the market for 990k this week, which is very high. I'd suggest you wait and try again at a later date or trade with those who have posted one on the french or english boards for around 980k-970k. Good luck smiley

Create a subject