tuesday 19/07/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=2&id_subject=1878463&subject_page=0

I've submitted my application.

Unfortunately due to lack of interest we had to disband the guild.

I applied to thighs and got denied. Also, to the others I appreciate the offers but I'm looking for a guild mainly based in the united states so people are more active around the time I am.

monday 18/07/2011

Join please got a few people already looking for lots and lots more every 1 will get accepted smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Guild:434280

This is the guild me and a few friends made ages ago.

We are kinda back after a break.

We are low level, but have quite good cards.

I run Rescue and the top admin guy, MuyX, runs Skeelz.

It seems like many members of our group are inactive now, so if I get some people to join, the guild would look much more lively, as a kind of "kick-start" to the guild.

We will probably accept any request.

We are friendly, and can probably help you if you want (although you would think we are noobs).

MuyX and I started this game ages ago, but have not been playing it very regularly.

We won't kick you unless you're inactive for a huge amount of time (like a year or so)

Hmmmm...
I am unable to guarantee copious amounts of booze (virtual or not)...
I am able to guarantee a guild where we accept you for your play style, whatever it may be.

Even though we are a small and a brand new and shiny guild I think that we have the right attitude.

Please use the General Tactics forum smiley

Hello everyone!
If you are a new player and looking to get forward in the game then look no further than the Homestar Runner guild!
HSR Guild is best suited for new players to trade and get to know a little more about the game, make new friends and train up fast!
Currently accepting all requests! Please click on the link below and join up!
Homestar Runner
Hope to see you soon!
-Homsar-
Official HSR Guild Founder, Trader and Leader

sunday 17/07/2011

Im not saying I hate you or anyone there though, I just loveto be on the message board alot smiley

Hi all im back on here and enjoying it , need a guild that will help me grow , lvl 16 with a good couple of cards just need a bit of help with deck building smiley

Wrong forum, please use the Sales Purchases and Trades thread smiley

Just started this game three days ago.. active n mature player..pst if u got an active sg guild..

saturday 16/07/2011

We are accepting any levels we have nice admins and nice members JOIN TODAY here is the link
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1407958

Very good guild, fantastic members and excellent players! We of EXCALIBUR wish our friendly guild all our best!!

We pick the wrong veggies and mess up characters brains Monster Crops

We want high ELO and battle points depending on your level anything but a sad face on your face

and most importantly fair play!
click here to join http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1412031

I dont think urban rivals is going to allow us to have an academy...ive had 2 players attempt for me with no success ...so looks like other guilds are just your academy =D

Join Fires Of Hell And Destruction

Create a subject