wednesday 29/06/2011

I trade my Robb Cr for

50 Vansaar 0xp+ 50 Slimann 0xp

Or

100 Candy jack 0xp + 100 mort bax 0xp

All ray is 0xp for maxed?

I would like to buy or trade for Nahi Cr. I have Copper Kolos Dregn, Charlie and Caelus Cr and 30,000 clintz. Please pm me reasonable offers =]

Not alot of US player have the cards your after
you could try the french forums

I'm looking for a top tier CR and I'm willing to trade for one. I've got a Sigmund CR, Robb CR, and Terry that I can put up front and I'm willing to part with most of my collection if I have to. I'll listen to any realistic deals or questions, just PM me

Thanks mods.

Got him close pleasesmiley

Kerry, Marco, and Alec Cr For both Cortez, and Dregn? any takers?

Why do you want armanda my friend has her but is a little inactive ill let him know because he wants to star rescue and berzerk thankssmiley

I need hawkins for my t1 piranas deck to be complete. I can not afford his wholeness. So im am trading sting, ector, and kristin as well as 8.5k if anyone is interested.

I offer Cortez + 2 Stella. 1 full and 1 0exp for Swidz Cr and exp. pm me for a faster response

tuesday 28/06/2011

Just some piranas i wanna buy

+Noodile Cr

Not really interested in Ambrose, sorry

Offering 90k clintz, pm me, maybe can work something out

Or i trade against Cr's smiley

2.500.000 Clintz

+

1 x Full Tessa Cr
1 x Full Lamar Cr
1 x 0xp Splata Cr
1 x 0xp Reine Cr
1 x 0xp Thaumaturge Cr
1 x Full Kerozinn Cr
1 x 0xp Melissa Cr
2 x 0xp Jackie Cr

2 x Full Dregn
3 x 0xp Dregn
3 x 0xp Cortez
3 x 0xp GraksmxxT
2 x 0xp Kolos

Pm me please

I have a jim cr that i'll trade, but i'll need u to add something to ur dwain, offers?

Like the title says I want to trade my willy 0xp for your ahkab doesnt matter what xp

Obviously to make it fair you must add the 7k clintz or in cards to cover the gap

pm me thanks mods

Create a subject