header image

sunday 17/07/2011

Still waiting for someone who won't say know after the last second. Please, i have other Cr's if your willing to trade, same offer.
Thankyou

@ Jay-CD thanks fot the offer but i have not 3M2 on cards under 20K, and im not intenterested in guru now
I prefer offers with marlysa cr & dragan cr, and other cards of the list to reach 2M2 smiley

Scubb -2200(all that i got)(maybe more by the time you read this)
spycee -200
mayhem -500(only want him for a mission)(anyone know what the reward to that mission is? if its not good, i dont really want him at all)

Sold

I'm looking to trade a Jackie Cr for Robb Cr+40-45k in cards or clintz. PM me with your offers, you never know, I just might give much more. smiley

Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.
and also write which cards you would be willing to trade for smiley

Just save up 3k ten u can get her

I got one.

Thanks mods. smiley

Can yall close this i sold it

@ Jay-DVf - well this is my offer...

saturday 16/07/2011

Full Kerozinn Cr for 283,000. PM me with negotiations, also the card will be on the market.

Im a jungo guy butt piranas is a clan i plan on gettin after skeelz

Any Level For 18,000 Please Someone Help That is All My Clintzsmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Its been a long time, so no i cant accept it because i sold it to a guy who had russel az groth and oshitsune

Hi,

I'd like to sell or trade my 245 Katja 0xp !
Here are the prices I'd sell those:

In cash: 400 / head

In card I'm only looking for Ace 0xp, which worth 300/head, that would say around 327 Ace for my 245 Katja 0xp smiley

Feel free to contact me if you're interested smiley

btw: I'm a bit in a hurry so those prices can be negotiated of course smiley

Trade donesmiley

Close pls

Hi so as the title suggests im looking for Tsubame
I value her at 48k
Hav to trade various 'big cards' from most clans. eg: Copper, Charlie, Graks, Cortez, Yayoi, Kolos and many more (only one i dont have is Dregn + Cr's im afraid and obvs Tsubame smiley)
So yeah i can make up value i clintz if need be, and if my card is worth more i expect clint funding as well smiley

Kenny-15100
Oshitsune-6800 each
Lovhawk-1200
Maciej-2100
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Rolph is gone but i now have 2 Oshitsune and 1 kenny

Create a subject