saturday 11/06/2011

Ok i have kenny, ghumbo, lelena,a 0 exp phyllis, pan and not much else i have smaller cards like dieter, edwin and arawaka... but i have multiple kolos and most staple of bangers except for vermynn and blaaster, i'm also looking for staples of uluwatu but mostly tanman.

friday 10/06/2011

Pm me,i got jane ramba and amiral py crsmiley

Looking for around 750000 in clintz or cards for Lao Cr, I'll consider all offers. Private messages are best.

Want a kolos and ongh and something else that would make up the difference we can negotiate pm for faster response

How much for shann and lennox?

Im looking for these cards and if u have just pm mesmileysmileysmiley

THANX MODS!!!!!!!

My lazy friend S2N_farewell is looking to trade the following cards for Tanaereva Cr

Dregn (currently 62k on the market)
SkrumxxT (currently 5k on the market)
Jautya (currently 2300 on the market)
and 60,000 clints
TOTAL : 129,300
OR
Dagg (currently 36k on the market)
Dregn (currently 62k on the market)
and 25,000 clints
TOTAL 130,300

If you interested please make a secure trade with him via his profile. Any questions regarding negotiations please contact S2N_farewell

* and anyone wants a card send me a mail *

Kolos' value is about 56k so I'll list the cards I need with current value.
1. Selma - 13k
2. Hawkins - 12k
3. Sigma - 6k
4. Pastor - 4.5k
And 21k.

Still byuing Vickie Cr and Splata Cr

I am selling wanda 100 wanda (50 0xp and 50 full)
0xp = 3750
full = 3600

PM me preferably but you can post here too

Close please

Hi!

I have 4750k in Clintz and some Jackies and other stuff, please contact me, I'm thinking about a price around 5000k

Hi all smiley
I offer for vickie cr:
gil 0xp
rowdy 0xp
copper 0xp
coby 0xp
jackie cr
4 yookie
20k clintz
and other little card
Contact by Pm
Thnks Modsmiley

Looking to trade my Jackie Cr full xp for ANY combination of GHEIST cards that total to the same amount, and additional clintz if necessary. I am not looking for other Collectors in GHEIST however.
For example you could offer Leviatonn, Wardom, XU52 and 68K clintz (or something like that)

In short, I'm collecting GHEIST and needing to get rid of my Jackie Cr. PM for offers.

You can also buy my Jackie Cr for 100K instead.

I am still buying here. Please if you have lots don't hesitate to contact me. We can work out a deal....smiley

Create a subject