tuesday 15/03/2011

I currently have 8 of him at 0xp and im looking to sell of trade...imma value them at 39k each

Close this please currently trading these for cr's smiley

You can close smiley

I want to sell the following cards they are 0xp but I can level them up if you want smiley

2x Sigma (4k/each)
1x Leviatton (8k)
1x Ghumbo (20k)
1x Aniabal (3k)
1x Nobrodroid (6k)

I was specially looking for playable Cr's (I have about 20k)
-------------------------------------------------------Disclaimer-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THESE PRICES ARE THE BASE PRICES AND ARE NEGOTIATABLE DONT MOAN IN THE COMMENTS AND SAY THAT THESE PRICES ARE UNFAIR.

The deal was basically my lyse teria cr = to your guru cr + compliments. if we agreed at your offered compliments (plus guru cr of course) then its a deal.

Trading my Dregn 0 exp for-

Bogdan
Grudg
Olga
Aurora
Hawkins
12k ctz

Giving elya cr for a splata cr + clintz

Buy:
0xp Maurice - 6.5k each
0xp Selina - 5.5k each

I have clintz, and Crs for trade : Jim Cr 0xp, Tanaevera Cr 0xp, and Miss Twice Cr 0xp

PM me plssmiley

I am trading my doubles just some cheap ones and my mid range all stars right now they value at 3800 but before the fluxuation because of the new cr releases they were 4800 so i am looking for an even trade on serena or i will put in 1k clintz for lulabee and gabrielle

my doubles are robin, gheistling, mikki, cesare, kimberley, katsuhkay, randy, eryton, alexei, and asporov

pm me for faster response

thanks mods

I want to trade my Manon Cr for your cards!

I prefer Cr's like Jackie cr, Tanareava cr and vickie cr.
But I look at other interesting offers as well!

Post your offers here or msg me!

As the title says, looking for a fair trade containing Alec cr, for my A Award Cr
make your offers

They're in the market when your ready to purchase

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/tombola/

Still waiting for an offer, anyone?

950 what? I suppose you don't mean clintz...

monday 14/03/2011

I can offer for lamar cr kerozinn cr + kolos + little difference in clintz . Trade in pvt.

Thanks mod

Finally got what I wanted smiley
Mods Please close.

I only have Endo for Fang Pi Clan, but what about Heegrn for 1800 clints

Maybe i add some clintz if you want to

Create a subject