sunday 08/05/2011

Mods, close please.

Such a good trade too bad I don't have Dregn anything else you want to buy ?

15 graks 0 xp, contact me if u want trade

I no longer need Uranus, but I am offering Robb Cr+Dallas+Stanly+ Pesth for Graks

saturday 07/05/2011

I have a max oflgn looking for about 8k but all offers will be considered if reasonable will take either clintz or cards pm me for much faster response

thanks mods

Hello people i trade my dj korr cr 0 exp for dj korr cr full+ complement if you are interested can contact me

thank mod smiley

Looking to buy Mojos I don't care about the level so offer me some prices

Pm me

Anyone interested? smiley

We will REFUSE all subjects without tags.

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[SALE] + title
Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.

Done!

Um the cards i want are
noodile
arno
bodenpower
it's a deal for 1 shaakarti if you can give me a noodile a bodenpower and an arno + 1k

Hello, i am looking to trade for 0XP bulks of any of the three cards mentioned in the title (Eyrton Ielena or Zlatar) I value each Eyrton at 1K per (varies based off of market and amount of bulk) Ielena at 1.9-2K and each Zlatar at 400-500 per
What I have to offer:
5 0XP Qubik (Valued at about 4.5-4.6K per)
35 0XP Kamakura (Valued at about 850-900 per)
about 4.3K in cash (ya i know its sad) and finally
A bunch of extras worth 200+ (If you want them to balance out difference)
PM me with offers
Thanks mods as always for posting smiley

My robb jackie calceus
for splata cr
pm me for faster response

Are you sure? :O there are sellers which sells them for 600 clints. You are way overpricing your stuff. smiley

I can change my eryton

my new offer is

Guru cr 0xp
manon cr 0xp
400 000 clinzs

Who wants to make the trade, i also sell him, i'll throw a orlando with him for the heck of it

friday 06/05/2011

Ambrose acquired, thread can be closed at leisure smiley

Create a subject