monday 02/05/2011

sunday 01/05/2011

Any level. Just put into my private sales and PM me, thanks.

PM ME ONLY IF U HAVE A LAMAR CR TO TRADE! ONE CAELUS FOR ONE LAMAR!

The 2 jungos are Ongh and Sylth

the Sentinals are: Hawk Chloe Miss Chloe Havok Amy Aurelia Carlos Dayton John Josh Kamakura Katja Klaus Kyle Lehane Luis Malia Martha Miranda Owen Rebecca Rick Robin Skiner Tobie William Zdrone and Zhang

u can tarde and offer and you must buy together the sentinals jungos or both OR you can buy the high priced sepparete and low priced together either one

the jungos cost 36k on the market and sentinals around 30k all thing negotiable cards and clintz

I will buy all your Qubik´s for 4500 Clintz each. Just put it in my private sale smiley

Nothing interested to this wonderful monkey? smiley

Kolos=Jackie CR

Trade Dragan Cr for good Crs - Can offer complements =D

Trading these cr's for many kolos:

vickie cr
alec cr
kreen cr
tanaereva cr
jackie cr
smokey cr
caelus cr
robb cr
chikko cr
terry cr
smokey cr

all cr's are full xp
i value kolos @ 50k ea any xp

Jim cr in exchange for a three Kolos

PS: I've got the jim cr

HI!MI have 10500 clintz for striker. if u are interested, PM me.

lets negotiate =)

ty

saturday 30/04/2011

Selling My Dahlia for 20k Thanks

Ive got one jackie 0xp, and one caelus 0xp for your kerozzin. does that sound good?

Im selling or trading my jackie cr. im selling her for 110k if you want to buy or im trading her for cards worth up too 110k im most intrested with la junta cards so i will proberly say yes to them and will defently say yes if you have 6 emeths and a naginata

but the cards i am looking for are:
jane ramba
emeth
wardog
ray
naginata
byran
trish
gatline
dregn
dagg

what i want are mostly 0 xp cards but if you dont have any of the above make your offers and may accept the clans im most intrested in are: la junta, ulu watu, vortex, rescue, piranhas, and nightmare

if you have any tanereva cr ill be happy to accept an offer for him

thank you mods

For reference logan and ryuichi

Just to point out the offer will reach rough current market prices, I already understand that the offer with just the cards only really reaches around what 190k-200k hence + clintzsmiley. Other cards can be added or cards replaced just pm me!

Oshitsune-(x3)
Kolos
Phyliss
Mona
Noodlie cr
Edd
Ash (x2)
Gianfronco
Tino
Eadh(x2)
Orlok
Mawpin
Ella
Ambre
Welsy
Their all maxed cept 1 ash choose your cards

Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.
Also write the names of the cards you are willing to trade for smiley

Create a subject