saturday 13/11/2010

Seeing the ombre Cr 130.000

Hello there, Selling my Leviatonn for 6500 and Wardom for 6200. Or 12350 for both.
PM me asap if you want them, not going to wait forever

Hello i sell or trade my lamar cr 0 exp for 245.000 and my elya cr 0 exp for 215.000, negotiable prices if you are interested we can speak in private.

thank modsmiley

I need 8 cards from the GHEIST can and such
i have lots of copys of Krash i can use to trade or i can work out other card deals with clintz and such
im quite lienent and i need the cards asap to test a new deck idea. Rescue isnt cutting my standard anymore than they have no longer a trump card for this week

i need:
Methane
Anibal
Arkn
Bristone
Z3r0 D34d
Draheera
from the GHEIST clan

than i need
Uranus and Chiara
thats a Rough estimate of 30k clintz i can work this out with u can be good thank you
thanks mods and sorry about other post thats exactly like this i just computer thew it out before i was done typen
thanks for putting this up and not other

I have over 100 copys of Krash and clintz to offer
also some rescue just ask

Selling/ trading my Seldnor Cr for 32k or 33k worth of cards. PM me for offers. Prices are negotiable.

Viewing Lamar cr by 236 000 or change for Vickie cr +jackie + Chad Bread Cr proposed by mp

70 kenny 0xp + 700 000 clinzs

Close. i snatched her upsmiley

friday 12/11/2010

Hello people i sell my sum sam cr 0 exp, i sell it for 1M 190k i accept cash or cash and cr.

thank modsmiley

O sorry i got it the wrong way round thought you wanted to swap them for kolos smiley

Ok i offer Dragan Cr + 230ksmiley

Well u know that those cards will increase their prices and i already add 3 Amiral Py Cr 0xp if u r interested we can negociate bout it specially when those higher crs is hard to find somebody paying 600k for them smiley

B"H
let me know via message if interested.

B"H if you're interested let me know.
via message.

thursday 11/11/2010

Close this please smiley

Alec Cr Full + Beltran Cr Full + Swidz Cr Full + 3 Amiral Py Cr 0xp + Dwain Cr Full + Sigmund Cr Full

Buying for 150 clintz each pvt me buing any amount

Selling my sentinels for some clint (preferably) but willing to take trades of equal value.

Colby: 11900
Havok: 2400
Copper: 15000
Hawk: 5400
Miss Chloe: 1690
Owen: 1500
Chloe: 3800
Tessa Cr: 275,000

Post offers here or for a quicker response pm me. total value of about 317k

Create a subject