saturday 02/04/2011

Well ... our guild has no expectations about you having over 1400+ ELO or w.e. It's just a guild for friends to join from allover the world and meeting new people... we do have some requirements tho:
- Level 15+
- Active people
- fairplay rating over 92%

It's not hard the fit into those req. so... if you are looking for a guild... feel free to send an application and we'll be more then happy to have you.

Guild link:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=1306814

So I bought 1 booster pack and have been doing pretty well in my games and figure I would see how it is in a guild. I enjoy the game and want to see more aspects of it.

3 messages

Hi,

Please post under 'General' section next time. Players over at that side love helping new players like yourself.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewtheme&id_theme=4

For now, you can read the Game Rules for any doubts:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php

Of course, you can send me (or any other moderator) a message if you require further help.

Have fun!

~ closed ~

thursday 31/03/2011

Rock'n'rolla
Its International and Multicultural guild.We have no tall claims.
Minimum Requirements:
=> A good sense of humour and a firm sense of fairplay.
=> Level Any.
=> Time in game: not very often ) to prevent u from boredom!
=> u must like tarantino or guy Ritchie films ) or/and rock music!
so try it!
guild:1305568

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1734364&subject_page=0

wednesday 30/03/2011

The Pit is once again looking for members, join the pit!
We provide card exchange and help, and favor tourneys!
Dedicated to the never ending, "ownage", domination, and self supremacy.
Join the pit today!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1265617

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1774732&subject_page=0

tuesday 29/03/2011

With only six members and only 2-3 weeks old we've done pretty well ranking #39 out of 4890 guilds in the U.S. (currently [ranking may increase/decrease depending on activity/inactivity] ) but, my message boards is boring as hell and I need players who are on at least 4 times a week, have interesting topics to talk about, pretty gud stats, and level 30 min. I'm also looking for a trustworthy and responsible member that i can appoint admin. Pm me or apply if you want to find out more or are interested -_~ smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=1290130

Im actually in WICKED now and I plan on visiting other guild when I level up to around 60-50-and 70 but for now Im permanately loyal to WICKED

monday 28/03/2011

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

sunday 27/03/2011

Join us, we have great topics in the forumns

Guild:1301019 would love to have you. We also will have nice contests posted by tomorrow, we stay active to our guild. We enjoy elo players as well as T2. We are new and exclusive so its more of a VIP list type of guild. We offer advice on elo and t1, and a bit on t2, also we enjoy survivor. So if you're intereseted in joining, just contact me and I'll let you in. Thx and cya.smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1775743&subject_page=0

Same thing new thread, Gm is somewhat starting over and we are looking for 'ACTIVE" players to come be apart of GM. As a member of GM we love winning and we love seeing others lose, tho we respect all i figure its more fun to have lower lvls come in and join and watch them grow in the ranks but i also like ppl who r experienced enough to help the lower lvls so if u fall under those categories y not join guild:1064974
Requirements:
-Lvl 20+
-Active on the boards

saturday 26/03/2011

Hey im just a beginner her,lv 9 and I've got no guild. could I join? I'm from singapore. I have no idea how to change the bloody flag

friday 25/03/2011

Here at Oceans Full of Talent we accept everyone from everywhere. We don't discriminate against anyone, or anything. We were created for anyone, and everyone to have fun, and to communicate with friends, and make new ones. No requirements besides the obvious. Be kind to others, and treat others how you would like to be treated.We encourage growth both singular, and as a whole. We hope everyone here will learn something from others, or be able to teach others a few things.

guild:1280989

Looking to join an active guild to join i am active helpful and i lvl up quickly

Create a subject