friday 08/10/2010

Ill buy ur tan man for 80k meg me plz smiley

I am willing to buy Caelus for 15-16k
I know its lower than his price at the market right now, but i hope i can find someone that willing to sell his/her Calus to me smiley

Thanks for all smiley

There is some mod here? smiley

That is a bad trade =P thats 33k in difference

The sale has been updated slghtly. Charlie has ben sold to Mystic Ranger, but under unforseen circmstances (thanks, sis smileysmiley), Taham is now Level 4. Ideally, this should not affect my orignal price, but because of this blunder on my part (should've been guarding my computer more carefully), I am willing to be flexible with Taham.

Here's the kicker. If, in fact, you would prefer that you receive Taham at full level, the flexibility offer is null, and the sale price will be no less than 4000, but if you want it at the Level 4 mark, name your price, or if you've already named a price and want to change it, that is also acceptable.

Currently, the highest offer is 3.6 K courtesy of Mystic Ranger.

You know the deal. Leave a post or PM me with the details of your offer.

Got Britany, Muze and Yayoi.. Pm your offer..

How much for My Yayoi? Gimme your best price.. Leave message on my account.. Thankes..

I am looking for a Tanaereva Cr lower than market price.. 75k at most smiley

Hia,
I am looking to trade my Vickie cr for your:
Tanaereva cr + full non cr ulu watu (rough cal. i think its like 48k) adn 25k
or Full non cr clans adding 170k in value

Thanks for your time, please PM me if you have any other offers i am not looking for bulk cards like 150 mawpin.

thursday 07/10/2010

I am looking for the three cards mentioned above smiley

But since im making a kick-a** deck on a budget i could need a little bit of help, and thats where YOU, yes you come in. I would love it if someone out there could make me an decent offer on one (or several

Ok i got a graksmxxt now all i need is a uranus. i will buy a uranus for 7500k, possibly 8k anyone?

I want a avatar picture of ofign lv 3 and the name mixofil under it sey your prise

Anyone?

I need 2 Beltran Cr for 63.000 clintz

Fang pi clang

macumba
chan
xia leming
endo
kati

Jackie is gone. Thread closed!

Got what i wanted. Thanks.

Create a subject