sunday 05/09/2010

Ill do it

Only 55 in market atm.. c´mon peolple!

Auction or sale??

[AUCT] = auction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/5Euzebe - Admin
Wednesday 17/09, 15:30

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[SALE] + title
Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject

Trying to unload my veenyles. trading 6 veenyles for copper or 5 veenyles for kenny. buy out for 10 is 20000.

I have 76k, and cards to trade including smokey cr. pm me!

Still looking. smiley

I'll sell my katan for that price

I also got Lost Hog

saturday 04/09/2010

Guys, I've managed to get all the cards that I was looking for smiley

Thanks a bunch. smiley

I will trade you a full roots deck for it. I have all of those clans. Pm me!

Im looking for alec cr o xp

ill give you ill trade you Alec Cr for Lin Xia Rolph Leviatonn and Ambre pluss 2000 clints

Hi I'm looking to trade 2x 0exp tanaereva for a ombre cr and a renie cr
pm me to trade

thank you for reading, and thank you mods for posting

-chiefj

Close this please I got what I wanted smiley

Still looking.
I'm also willing to combine with CRs.
PM me and we can talk.

I would like to buy ambre cheaper than in the market as the last time i baught her there was a glitch and i ost money but didnt get her.

I would be eternally greatful to anyone that helps( all that i can afford to give lol).

Lol,, don't we all. If you add clintz to your deal to make it an even trade, you may attract some attention. Good luck

I have both.. what will you trade for them?..

Buy my winston for a very cheap price 195 clintzsmiley

Yes true getamac, you can retract your offer and the seller can sell whenever he wantssmiley
Persons?

Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.

Create a subject