header image

saturday 05/02/2011

No, if I did it would have been listed smiley

Sold, sold, sold!

Possibly when i have the money

I want to buy any cheap all star or fang pi clang cards as i currently only have 135 clintz

thanks

That's right.
buying your dan 101 each.
Leave a comment if you want !

After, closing a thread like this down, (http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1729642&subject_page=last#answers) threads like that are still being allowed to go public? Soon we'll have a whole heap of people asking for ridiculously cheap cards

Private sell me Aigwon Noel for 180 clintz ty

I'm buying any cr that you don't use for 1k. I'm open to negotiation but I can only go up to 4k as I don't have have that many clintz. If you are willing to sell it to me, just put it im my private sale. And please don't post any rude commentssmiley remember. God is always watching yousmiley

tnx mod for posting

1 messages

Mods Please Close. Thx

I have Smokey Cr and Selma....

I like that he said "I DON'T CARE WHAT NONE OF YOU HAVE TO SAY." but we got on his nerve for what we said. Geniussmiley Oh, and I ended up putting the people above me on my friend listsmiley

I would like to sell some cards of market value....

2x Serena (Lvl4 and Lvl5) 5.3k each
2x Lin Xia (Lvl3 and Lvl5) 9.8k each
1x Petra (Lvl4) 3.2k

Post here or PM me if interested.
Thanks Modssmiley

I'm trading one Jackie full for Jackie 0XP.

I'll add in 3.5k as a compliment.

thank you

Hey I have full clans,( minus the Crs) up for trade for Crs from Alec and older. The only exception is the Nightmare clan. PM me for faster response

Yeah, good luck. at least the 4 and 5 keys are near one another. you might get lucky having somen press 45k instead of 55k.

friday 04/02/2011

Best offer: 16 Herman

I buy Vickie Cr (don't matter how much xp) for 180k,
pm if you are interesstedsmiley

I m trading my My Dragan Cr 0exp for Dragan Cr Full + complement smileysmiley

I am looking to trade 9 oshitsune for 5 noodile crs or sell em for 40k

Create a subject