friday 01/10/2010

Looking to buy a Kerozzin Cr some where around 140k pm. Can be 0xp- to full... Looking to rebuild my favorite deck atm. Thanks a lot just send me a pm.

Hi, i'm selling my 5 sasha 0xp for 2500 each!, i only sell them as a whole, and only accept clintz.

Thanks in advance.

@Maria: not enough
@Capt: not enough

18 Caelus left

Mods please close i'm redoing the Title

I wasn' asking for your opinion. What I get is what I get, I didn;t expect to get them all with what little I have. I'm only lvl 15 duh -.-

Any help is greatly appreciated guys thnx for those who can help me out.

This player has no kolos

closedsmiley

Willing to pay 2.9k - 3k for them or + trade cards, pm me for nego or private sale me ty =)

thursday 30/09/2010

Okay I am going to make an offer only a fool would pass up on!!! We all hate Kate right?

Well not only will I cover the cost of you having to buy my cards at 50 Clintz each but I will also cover Kates 5% on the total market value of the purchase. EXAMPLE right now Splata Cr is selling for 164,000 Clintz so if you sell him on the market after Kate gets finished taking her 8,200 Clinzt you will walk away with 155,800 I will cover that 8,200 with aditional cards and also by trading Nahi Cr who is valued at 64,000 for a value of 60,000.

So in short I will trade you a total value 5% over market value. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

In your private sales smiley

Ugh no thanks ill only take the 19 Terry Cr. Any more offers?

Close this, please? Price flux...

I already have that offer plus 2k miggy,and deea,Cwing and oflgn r already gonesmileysmiley

You already have your auction up and running on the Auction forum smiley

All the money I own atm for Ongh smiley
If u agree leave in my priv sales

Got both of them

I have him now...

Create a subject