monday 05/07/2010

5.7 would be closer to acceptable i think for these cards... but i wish you the best'

Well i did this lask week when the price were normal so i will a week it will drop to this price again

I will buy jeyn for 200

sunday 04/07/2010

I need him below market price smiley We can negotiate, or I'm willing to trade Eklore full XP + 7.7k for him

200 for each

I never even knew there were french forums O.o

Hello guys and gals, I am trading my Xu52 for your Wardom. Message me or post below, thankssmiley

I would say scoore for 1300 ELO or maybe 1200 every week to get the credits, make a stable DT deck for a couple of k, and market stalking. But I highly doubt you would reach even 1 million clintz in a year, even if you do every DT every day and every ELO tourney.

I have an oflgn, what you will trade for?

Close Plz

I'm interested in the trade. PM me since you "dont want to be contacted." smiley

Ill buy them, just pm me when you are ready

Topic Close

Thanks to katiecodor for trading your Vickie Cr 0Xp for my Seldnor Cr 0Xp, Smokey Cr 0Xp, Jackie 0Xp and Zatman 0Xp.

Thanks

Looking to trade my mdololo cr(full xp ) for smallers Crs like vickie cr,tessa cr,lamar cr,etc.
Interested in offers around 600k but the price is negotiablesmiley

Close this mods tnx

Hello guys, I am trading my Xu 52 for your Wardom. Message me or post below, thankssmiley

Still waiting for her price to become 1200

saturday 03/07/2010

Would anyone be willing to sell me a tomas for kinda cheap i really need him
thanks

Close pls.. this deal was done.. sorry guys

Create a subject