saturday 08/01/2011

Close/Destroy this topic.. thanks.

Hi,

It’s over 2 years I haven’t played UR, but it did change in a good way, so here I am again!
I have a normal activity; I almost connected every day (depending of my IRL)
I did start with a Rescu/Sakrohm deck, and I’m now trying to build a Junta/Sentinel one.
If you want to know more about me you can look at my profile, but in short version:
Lvl15, 3 521 Combat pts and over 45% of victory.
I’m looking for a fun guild that can help, give tips, where we could have some fun and of course with ambition!

If I fit your guild, contact me!
Thanks

Come to Maori smiley we're always recruiting and we'd love to have you smiley

Hello,
I have played the game for awhile back in 2008.
Back then I managed to accumulate a decent (I was surprised its still decent now) Mono Uppers Deck.
And back then a good Rescue Mono. Sadly, My Rescue eats dirt ATM.
I also own some Montana cards, but they are not enough for Mono Montana. They were used for 4:4 Montana:Uppers.
And some singles from all the other gangs except the new ones.

Thats me. Looking for a clan with friendly and Talkative people.
Any help is welcome, but I am mostly looking for advices of the sort of "When you earn the money you need this card to improve your current deck"
And yes, my goal is to perfect my Mono Uppers, so I will have a stable deck to win the money for my future cards smiley

Hope that I will receive at least 1 message.

Mapoko

Close please Mods. smiley

friday 07/01/2011

Hey whats up...
its a new guild so if your the first one to read this your already onestep ahead of everybody... haha
if your are looking for a guild where a community could be built through the players you just found it, many tournaments will be held for the players, you will also be able to sell,buy or trade inside of our guild...
Cali Agents* http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=1219111, come and join.

deleted
also have a look at our first event
and if you liked it that's just a small portion of what SOE is all about
so come join use for giveaways,active board,active chat, events and more

thursday 06/01/2011

We've reached 2 members smiley

Join maori we are active, have an active message board, events, battles, giveaways and we could try teach you about elo smiley

Come to Maori smiley we have an active message board a great community and lots of battle and events coming!

We need only one member!if someone wants to join, join today!!

Join now if you wanna have fun, hang out, study strategies, train, get stronger, and help us get to the top!smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

wednesday 05/01/2011

Looking for an active guild that likes to do small guild tournys for fun and share deck ideassmiley

We are still open to all players smiley please join!

Looking for Canadian players who need some help figuring out UR. Level 10+ . Looking for more members for the guild so if your intrested and a proud Canadian... apply!
Canada Rising Guild

Join The Cunning Gambit Academy! We're an active guild, and getting more active, and we're always looking for new players to join our ranks. when you reach level 25 you can move up to The Cunning Gambit. We have really friendly admins who can offer you advice on any game type and we have a thread on our message board devoted to giveaways. so join today!

Thanx Rexxie for the clarification sometimes Wahzoo (who is on my friends list) says stuff that doesnt make sense to me smiley

tuesday 04/01/2011

Please destroy this subject!

Thank you!

Happy New Year!!!smiley

Guild:1194064

Create a subject