wednesday 03/01/2018

Sorry Matrix, I forgot to write it
They are all 0xp smiley

Hi, I offer my chad bread, diyo, melissa, skullface, thaumathurge and swidz 0 xp for your same crs full xp. Make your offers, Im expecting something like 10k in clintz or cards with this price for the low price crs and more clintz and more cardas for the more expensive cards.

This is really broad. For anyone to take it more seriously, you need to include some parameters. Such as EXP, absolute most you are willing to pay, etc.

I value him at 3.5m-4m. Looking for clintz, crs, rares. Open to offers.

I'm looking for a full xp noctezuma cr and im willing to give mi full xp kinichaw cr plus 15 k clintz, comment if interested

Buying Kiki Cr any XP for 18.5M

Cheers, I just bought it, I can now close the thread smiley

Ok what are your offers?

Ill add a Eddie Cr to my 5 Noctezuma 0 XP for 5 Impera Sloane any expsmiley

tuesday 02/01/2018

It's a better market to be selling in than buying. But that's just my opinion smiley

If you're set on spending, I would go for something that won't drop too far in price (assuming the little price bubble we got going on here will pop) - namely something more rare. The new release event cards - #nemo cr Kougloff Butcher Braxton Judge Lynch etc. #cannibal jo would be on my list, but she already went Cr and it's hard to tell where she will end up.

I'm finding a way to get rid of three of these cards, please submit your offers. I'm mostly looking for cards, but clintz are also usable in this case
-Emious

7x leviatonn 0 xp for dwain ce?

Im open to any offers atm, just pm me.

Create a subject