tuesday 04/01/2011

Mauri and the 3D are great guilds to join but if you want, you can join Tidal Brigade, we are active, talk alot on the guild message board, have an event next month, and we would love to have you.smiley

monday 03/01/2011

Guild:1171781 ...Need I say anymore?! smileysmiley

Sorry I was just making one to get more people

Hi, we are a new guild focusing on ELO play and looking for new members.

Requirements: Level 15+
Weekly at least 1200 ELO

We offer friendship and team spirit for a better gaming experience and playing improvement.

Link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1075301

Got a little captain in you? Come and show us!

Well were recruiting active members who are in to the game...
our guild needs more men!!
we are active members

all we need is people who likes the game very much and it is active, no matter lv
or experienced you had...

we just NEED SOMEONE to have FUN with!!

and we'll be organizing more and more GUILD EVENTS for you guys to be entertained
that is all

WE'll be EXPECTING YOU!!!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1114434

I've moved on to the next guild, and I think my list of guilds to visit is long enough.

Please close. Thanks, mods. smiley

You didn't put [RECR] in front of the title of your thread. Please read
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

You also might want to add a bit more to your development on why people should join your guild. smiley

Looking for a gud and active guild

sunday 02/01/2011

The Order of Twilight Knights is a guild in the Urban Rivals world. It consists of mature players focused on being unique and optimistic, while also enjoying the other activities Clint City provides. We strive to have a guild that is recognized and respected by everyone in Clint City primarily for being mature, calm, fun-loving, knowledgeable players that always try to "do the right thing."

Our long-term goal is to run all of Clint City and keep balance within it. Our strategy for achieving that goal includes:

+Seeking new members
+Leveling our existing members
+Expanding our clan coverage

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=1214477

Thrown out, into exile from the city, to an island of solitude. We have accepted our fate but will not bow down to the enemy. Though this recent endeavor has started with few, we understand that along the way respect will be won. Our mission is simple: accept those that have been exiled and offer arms toward the strengthening of one cause. We shall rise again and take the city by storm!

A place to grow and learn, where inexperience turns into a wealth of knowledge. Those that have already achieved wisdom will be given their respect and place among us. But remember one thing, we will not forget the day of exile which has scarred our soul and our drive toward redemption is strong!!!

guild:1190068

Guild:1208221, our guild message board is growing more active and we all are pretty good people, You can come join if you wantsmiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1214193

I'm trying to create a guild for very competitive low level players. If you're a very serious player, but your level is too low to get into a reputable guild, join us. Anyone level 10+ can apply, but don't apply if you're not serious!

@ Bl1tz25
I think you should probably play a few games first to get a feel for the game, before you commit to joining a guild. That would be my recommendation.

saturday 01/01/2011

I'm gonna post for the sake of miterman not dying of spam. XD Join!

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1691076&subject_page=0

friday 31/12/2010

Guild:1108029

thursday 30/12/2010

Wow nice guild everybody JOIN JOIN JOIN !!!

Hey come join Māori smiley
its an awesome guild.. and number 1 in new zealand
so if u want the best of the best join us
we are fun active and they hav give aways like this one where i swear every 5 posts we get a free card
its actually quite cool
smiley

Come one come all to the OWNS4LIFE guild We will all OWN 4 LIFE because that is just the kind of people we are. We are devoted to helping each other become the best we can be. Also we will be having "informal" events because as of yet no members are above level 40
Rules:
1. Must be Active!!!
2.Try to be active on the guild chats I hate guilds who half of their members don't know the other people.
3. Must be at least level 15( Exceptions may be possible with a personal message to me) then you have a firm grasp on UR and will probably not just quit.

Create a subject