wednesday 29/12/2010

Right now WORLD INDUSTRIES (WI) only has two members me INDUSTRIESMAX and victorbrii,And the next seven to join over lvl 12 will become admins.Also WORLD INDUSTRIES (WI) is a democracy I will change ANYTHING for the goodness of the guild as long as it is something reasonable and you can get enough players to agree,And WORLD INDUSTRIES (WI) is a ladder once you join if you become lvl 50 or if you get 40% of all the characters or if you can get 15 people to join WORLD INDUSTRIES (WI) (whichever comes first you too will become an admin.Also you can ask me (INDUSTRIESMAX) for help with ANYTHING once you become a member.All i ask is for you to give me a chance and join WORLD INDUSTRIES (WI). (P.S.) come check out the guild at guild:1209217

Join The 3D we are a great guild and are advancing in the leaderboards fast. We are very active and helpful. PM me with nay questions. smiley

You should add a link to your guild. smiley

OWNS4LIFE

tuesday 28/12/2010

Dude hes already in a guild smiley

We hav lots of guild battles planned as many guilds want to challenge our tittle as best guild in new zealand so we could do with a fighter ;smiley

Join up! Its a great experience. You can get rich quick and become a great player all at once.

This guild already has a recruitment thread
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1642979&subject_page=0

Join guild:1197566

Join the 3D we are a great clan that is rising up. we could really use someone with your experience. please pm with nay quesions

monday 27/12/2010

The reason you are a good rank is because you have a 70+ player visiting....... -.- and it sounds like your bribing from the previous posts.

: 1208098 is a Guild for any player, high level or low. All we are looking for is that you are an active player. We hope to host tournaments and private Guild Activities and Lotteries. Please consider applying.
Please add a link to your guild and post again

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=1208098

Guild:1171781 is def the guild for you because not only are we climbing through the ranks in the US (When you claim to be number 1 in a country make sure its a decent size countrysmiley) and I thought UR was for games not doing homework.....and btw Freddy it doesn't help recruiting when you say the exact same thing to everyone (looks like you copy and paste!) so enough of the guild:1160600 bashing....join guild:1171781!!!! Best decision you can make in the game smiley

sunday 26/12/2010

Why Not join The MOB! active boards and I will get PizzA!

Masters of Battle

Hey you! (Who, me?)
Yes, you! Do you want to be rewarded when you do the best in ELO? (*Nods head*)
Do you want a guild that is completely active with many fun events? (Yeah! Exactly what I am looking for!)
Chocolate Cookies. (Wow-ee, sounds GREAT!)
How about tips and games on the message board? (WHAT'S THE GUILD WHAT'S THE GUILD?!?!?!)
guild:1170196 ! (I'll join NOW!) smiley

Call it a guild, clans are for cards.

Hello come join this clan if you are active and enjoy urban rivals, we accept anyone as long as you are active it doesn't matter what level you are (apart from level 5 and lower because that is the limit).
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1207091
I look forward to seeing some of you soon smiley

Guild:1206536 is a new guild looking for any players old and new. we are looking to establish tight bonds with members and grow as a unit to become a top contender one day. Being totally new, there are admin spots open and though small as of now, prize giveaways. So come and join the Vermilion Syndicate, good times and great results await all those who join.

-Ominous_One, Proud Founder of guild:1206536

Join their guild! you see kate is recruitingsmiley

Create a subject