thursday 16/12/2010

Hey guy I was thinkin about clashing 2 guild together to make a great guild. Founders I'm asking you if you would consider clashing with me and another guild to make a fun,Strong guild. Pm me for a faster responce smiley thanks!!!

Thats messed up 2 try n recruit ppl of some1 one elses recr thread (lol the sound effects r good)

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

wednesday 15/12/2010

Thanks mahdin.

lies zack, complete lies, except the last line.

Close this , found guild.

Come on guys!!! looking for members, we are starting to get our numbers up!!!!smileysmileysmileysmiley

tuesday 14/12/2010

Close please, he's found a guild smiley

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Close please already found a guild

monday 13/12/2010

P.S ,
All players of different levels are allowedsmiley

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=4&id_subject=1656256&subject_page=0

sunday 12/12/2010

Hi can i join?

Level 18 only with full Vortex Dregn deck..jus wanna join a guild and have some fun .. pls pm me smiley

Swag Nation is looking for anybody who wants to be the best!

---------------------Why should i join this guild?----------------
- Well for starters this guild has no requirements! Nobody will be rejected for lack of BattlePoints or for having a low level. Plus join at the beginning and you may have Admin. priveledges!!! Isn't that a great reason or what?

--------------------What's in this guild that would benefit me?---------------
- Swag Nation has plenty to offer everyone. The people who join are going to be the best of the best and they will have that determined attitude that will put us on top of the leaderboards.

----------------------HOW? HOW? HOW? HOW? HOW?!?!?!?!?!----------------------
- Whoa.... just contact me {SwagCaptain} and i can include you in Swag Nation!
- Or go to http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=1190942

------------------Remember, if your not with us... Your against us smiley-------------

SWAG NATION #1

@ swaliksees = This thread is almost a year old smiley

Thank you. do u mind me asking where r u from?
i know its funny, why do the french use nepalese flag? lol smiley

Create a subject