Level 14 or above
Speaks English
Must be active player
A contributor in the guild forums
Friendly cool person
Green Smily Face or above
Join guild:1206371

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=4&id_subject=1641835&subject_page=0

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=4&id_subject=1671723&subject_page=0

friday 24/12/2010

Yay smiley thanks smiley i can do it now smiley im back on mine smiley my ur wasnt loading earlier D:

Hello Guild Founders and Admins!

I would like have another Guild clash with mine. You would move your members to my guild ( Victory Violation) and along with you and your admins. This will result in a very strong guild. I will be putting on event very soon and I would like you to be apart of our uprising! Any country that speaks English is invited! Either PM me or post here!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys! Thanks mods smiley

He has already found a guild close please smiley

In the 2 weeks since this message our guild is now the most active since its founding thanx to zeeblis zymar metalhed scary ryasn and onrave join us now looking for lv 25+ but if ur lower and very acive ill let u in, I promise u won't regreat joining

Close please already found a guild smiley

What? Is this Dia? smiley
What happened to you? I heard that you have put a bounty on my head though you didn't mention anything when we met for the weekend at Queen's head; was a bit sulky maybe smiley
Good that you are seeing some light at last5. And drill this bit into your thick head, there's no difference between excalibur and Independence. Botha are all yours or Manfred's if any one of you want. Okay? smiley
I love you both.smiley
Merry X'Mas from me and Dave and the whole Independence family, my girl!! smiley

Got one, please close the topic.

thursday 23/12/2010

Umm , Mods ??
Anyone realizes the second line ??
i think he just saidhe has multiple accounts T_T

All players get ADMIN status after a short (trial) period! smiley

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Lol thanks Tomato smiley

wednesday 22/12/2010

tuesday 21/12/2010

Read:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Tip:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1361825&subject_page=0

Create a subject