monday 29/11/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1171326
Check it out its a brand - new guild looking for members just made yesterday though soon the numbers will grow & as the level of the members grow you will be admitted to Gladiators which rank in the TOP 50 of alll U.s. GUILDS! If you are new to the game or just want a guild come join us at the pitt! The only requirement is that you speak English enjoy! Also gladiators are elite look at the mere levels & numbers of members not to mention our elo score smiley

sunday 28/11/2010

Lookin for a nice good guild to make friends and learn alittle more about the game and just to hav people to talk too..i'm lvl 26 nd movin up fast..

Close please, Argos isn't on and Recruitment is now off

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

saturday 27/11/2010

No, its just i left another guild and i will eventually go back but i never said that.

We help each other up for success.

We need more experienced members the numbers are growing so check it out

Guild:1171932 give this guild a try the founder is a good guy n he'll come through 4 u when u need it

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

friday 26/11/2010

No join take over team u will get good cards if u join

CLOSE PLEASE already found a guild

7 messages

Close please

already found a guild

“Hello Vickie…” Don said

“……..”

“You have caused quite a ruckus I see... You think I did not know what you have been doing all these while?”

“… So you knew about my plans. Figured that Enzo would rat on me one day… Was it you who destroyed my plant?”

“No Vickie… The Uppers are moving…”

“I figured that much as well. So what is it going to be? Let me live while we fight against them? You know you need me in the clan.”

“…you’re wrong Vickie. In fact, we are cooperating with the Uppers now.”

“What! You are an old fool! We are a great clan! Why do we need the Upp-,” Vickie stuttered. In her eyes she saw a car with Don and Enzo in front of her.

“Goodbye Vickie. I am sorry.” Those were the last words that Vickie heard from the phone before the car rammed into her hard. Vickie was squashed between her car and the other car. Enzo then drove off.

‘…..Lyse… Ka Te…’ She gave her last breath and her life left the world.

Come on over to Mirror Bound

Limited time only! Join Awesome Sauce-the active sauce guild! Think you're potent? Climb aboard!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=1169572

Try the http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild:1171505 we need some members and we are active

thursday 25/11/2010

The Confederacy is looking for new members.
We hope to help you become a respectable gentleman inside the UR world.
Apply today!

wednesday 24/11/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Visit the link on the top, and click apply

Create a subject