friday 22/10/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Guild:1133095

You should join us, its your decision so I wont force you

Hello,

We need new members for this guild. As long as you enjoy playing the game, you are invited. We hope to make a place where members can share decks and strategies. If you are interested, please use the following link to request membership:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=0

Thank you!!

Timoney

thursday 21/10/2010

Hmmm? ): I was supposed to link my guild wasn't I? My apologies..

Hehe bored, couldn't think of a name for the guild, was playing Robot Unicorn Attack... and Robot Unicorns was born.

Why you say only one rule...then spit out like 3...gotta be canadian...prefer they smoke pot...then speak english...over here in Purgatory...there are no rules.....just have fun and enjoy yourself...

Thanks !

we're still looking for people smiley

The Society of tue Crimson Sword is open for recruitment or a brief period of time. We are looking for skilled players who need to have a positive win/loose ratio. We want to make a highly skilled guild with top level assassins. In our guild we strive for great honor an tradition. We help eachother every chance we get and stay in communication often. Please, we are looking only for active players, if you are a casual player please do not apply. I you are interested in joining or would like more information please visit us at http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=0

We have pretty movies with popcorn... buttered!!!

wednesday 20/10/2010

We love having elo players.......

Thanks for joining us bro

tuesday 19/10/2010

We would love to have you, Knight!
Rem, how could I not? Keep HH alive, its the last remnant of HAE (which I miss dearly). But if you want to visit, if you have no.2 that could take over for a bit, come on down!
Also, what happened to Mean?

Urban Madness Academy.

It's a great guild if you just want to relax and have some fun. You can also show off your cards and share some tactics.

So come along and join PiXeL!

PiXeL Admin

-iRonic-

monday 18/10/2010

♔ guild:1096448 ♔ Academia guild:1123787 ♔

> Recruit: ✔ON/OFF - Players from around the world.
> Visit: ✔ON/OFF - Players from around the world.

Copyright © 2010 • guild:1096448 ♔ Profile . All Rights Reserved
█║▌│║▌║▌▌║█║█║│▌║▌║█║█║│▌║▌║█║█║█║▌│║▌║ Cumprimentos яRυιмєηh ♔

Guild:1129500 is a guild you can join that seems a good choice.smiley

You can join guild:1129500

Create a subject