saturday 28/08/2010

Hello 2 all . I'm just new here and i starting to like this game smiley unluckily, i spent my 20 credits at the shop hoping that i can sell my cards , but i misread it smiley and i only realized just now that i can only sell if i will buy credits smiley now, im really disappointed . are credits really important in this game ?

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

friday 27/08/2010

Come to my guild the epics

the epics

smiley COME CHEK IT OUT N C WHAT UR MISSING smiley

Team UK now has a level requirement of 10 or above.
So if you are level 10 or above and from the UK and would like to join a guild, please come join Team UK.
Come join and be part of what will be one of, if not the best UK only guild! smiley

Please read
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0
For how to post a subject.

thursday 26/08/2010

...Why did that post sound like you were talking ridiculously fast? In my head I just hear the "Crazyanimeactivefacethanksanime!"

I'm not that active but they still keep me in the guild :=) very nice of them !

Join the (in)Sanity !

Want A Fun Respectful Guild?

The Join guild:1047828

-Levels 41+
- Play Reguraly
-Friendly

Our Guild Is Very Socializable We Make Many Different Subjects On Our Message Board Of All Sorts Like Tactics,Presets,Events And More!

You'll Be Aprat Of The Family, As Liong As You Follow The Rules Of Our Guild Were More Than Happy To Have You!
So Please Come And Join Us!

guild:1047828

The Team
Ghetto life
Hula_Daisy
Bluedanger
--Shanester--
death23
cescgun
XC-BkHaNz

We Await Your Accompany smiley

wednesday 25/08/2010

Sounds like a Decent new guild is starting! Count me in!

Wat up, i just started my and im looking 4 good plyers & your more than welcome 2 join mine

Hmm... I'd suggest
A) finding a better translator
B) Staying in your national language.
English is a bit too difficult for most translators to handle, we seem to have invented our own quirks here and there which machines can't handle.

Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Sorry found a guild...... mods close please smileysmiley

tuesday 24/08/2010

(NOTE TO THE SUBJECT VALIDATER: Lance Robinson is not the name of anyone in the guild. The P.O. box number is not a real po box number, but rather the guild's number. Was just trying to be creative and breaking away from the traditional recruitment thread.)

All escaped inmates from the CIA Asylum are requested to return soon, before the warden brings you back himself.

Newsletter for the Asylum:

No longer hiring security guards, Roberts has returned to his evening post.

Cage fight tournament this weekend. The asylum doesnt allow for large gatherings, so opponents will have to get with each other for when they want to fight. Tourny will go on until its finished, obviously.

The records desk closes at different times each night, it doesnt have set hours. So, prospective inmates will have to leave their records in the dropbox overnight. All records will be processed by the desk worker first thing in the morning.

For more information on the asylum, or to phone one of the current inmates, please mail your letter to:

Lance "The Madman" Robinson
Warden's Office, CIA Asylum
Clint City, Somewhere in the World
P.O. Box number: 1069402

Certifiable Insaniacs Anonymous
(We are a guild for those who wish to break away from the norm. We plan on having fairly regular events, all of which will be held in the guilds private room. Events will not be monotonous smash em ups, but will have interesting restrictions. Ive run out of space to put more, but contact me if you have questions.)

Why don't you check us out, really just started this guild, but we have some hope's lol

1. Open to all levels
2. Looking for people that may be on often.
3. generally nice people

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1070907

monday 23/08/2010

It.... I said it... ooh I said the word again smiley

Awesome name for an amazing movie smiley

Hey everyone. This is mostly a guild for americans, and english speaking players. The minimum level is 10, but if you prove yourself you may join as well.
Perks include,
-Helpful guild members
-Deck advice and tips
-Overall kick ass team to join
-and much more!
Join now and lets get this rollin (:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1052827

Create a subject