to join you must have these skills
1. be at level 5
2. speak english good or bad
3. be green or gold in expired games
4. be active in the message board
5. think outside the box
6. and have fun
we'll be waiting outside to greet you

The Young Rebels is looking for members. Be first 3 to join and you have the option to become an admin. We're looking for mainly Bangers, Junkz, Ulu Watu, and Roots. No Sentinels or Uppers. Skeelz are okay. All levels are welcome. Join the YOUNG REBELS!! http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1074677

Guild:1064974
Here in Gorilla Mafia we are a fun and active guild wich provide help and service for members. If you need any help with anything you can ask one of the admins that are always ready to help another. We will be having events and guild giveaways often, one is already in progress.We also stride for greatness and victory. So if you want to join a fun and active guild were nice people are always around to help you then join Gorilla Mafia guild:1064974

saturday 28/08/2010

Oh YEAH! A new guild in town!

Currently #1 in ELO ranking in Greece!

We also have lots of cookies! Come by and check us!

|==== guild:1072058 ====|

Hello 2 all . I'm just new here and i starting to like this game smiley unluckily, i spent my 20 credits at the shop hoping that i can sell my cards , but i misread it smiley and i only realized just now that i can only sell if i will buy credits smiley now, im really disappointed . are credits really important in this game ?

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

friday 27/08/2010

Come to my guild the epics

the epics

smiley COME CHEK IT OUT N C WHAT UR MISSING smiley

Team UK now has a level requirement of 10 or above.
So if you are level 10 or above and from the UK and would like to join a guild, please come join Team UK.
Come join and be part of what will be one of, if not the best UK only guild! smiley

Please read
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0
For how to post a subject.

thursday 26/08/2010

...Why did that post sound like you were talking ridiculously fast? In my head I just hear the "Crazyanimeactivefacethanksanime!"

I'm not that active but they still keep me in the guild :=) very nice of them !

Join the (in)Sanity !

Want A Fun Respectful Guild?

The Join guild:1047828

-Levels 41+
- Play Reguraly
-Friendly

Our Guild Is Very Socializable We Make Many Different Subjects On Our Message Board Of All Sorts Like Tactics,Presets,Events And More!

You'll Be Aprat Of The Family, As Liong As You Follow The Rules Of Our Guild Were More Than Happy To Have You!
So Please Come And Join Us!

guild:1047828

The Team
Ghetto life
Hula_Daisy
Bluedanger
--Shanester--
death23
cescgun
XC-BkHaNz

We Await Your Accompany smiley

wednesday 25/08/2010

Sounds like a Decent new guild is starting! Count me in!

Wat up, i just started my and im looking 4 good plyers & your more than welcome 2 join mine

Hmm... I'd suggest
A) finding a better translator
B) Staying in your national language.
English is a bit too difficult for most translators to handle, we seem to have invented our own quirks here and there which machines can't handle.

Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Create a subject