tuesday 01/09/2009

So one other want my cards ??
plz send me private msg
thnx

Close please bought one

I dont think anyones that dumb sorry

Buying Steve From rescue paying 3500/Leave offer Private message me for faster results.

The price is dropping you should wait, it will continue to drop this time as so many people have doubles and also lots of people have atleast one alec and wont spend the cash yet to get another one....

give it more time and you could save a mint.......

I wish to trade Charlie (U) currently level 2 and valued on the market at 13,100 for Slyth+Kreen or Niva, or Greow. I will accept Kreen plus one of the other mentioned cards for a straight trade as Charlie currently sells on the market at level one for 10,000 right now.

If you have Slyth plus two of the others I can add a Beetenka. Trade values might equal approximately 13,530 value on my side for approx 13,000 value on your side. This may be a good trade for you. PM me or post it here. Thanks.

Send a PM or post here your ofers!
cumps

Hello i buy this cards

Dalhia (U) 14 000 clintz
Ongh (U) 12 000 clintz
Caelus (R) 6000 clintz
Bloodh (R) 6500 clintz
Tomas (R) 1500 clintz

thanks

Just need Rowdy, Gill and Peeler. I can do trades for the individual cards as well with the ones I have listed.

Sorry guys its all gone.....i know this next deal is quite rubbish for you but im desperate for hawk...i can offer robb and 1k and thats it sorry...please will any1 trade me for that....

Yeah buti ought her for over 8000 so.smileysmileysmiley

Any timbers for 100 clintz. Just put them in my private sales smiley

Thanks smiley

Close please!

11 cards
ashigaru, havok, melvin, miss chloe, john, rick, dayton, aurelia, luis, klaus, malia

Hi everyone!

I would like to trade my Lao cr 0exp for
Marlysa cr full + 40000 clintz

Thanks

Anyone who has an extra sasha, willing to trade her for el gringo, gyro and dolly plus 250 clints? pm me. thank you mods.smiley

Auction Ended... No One Offered... Too Bad!!!
[CLOSE THIS] sold this for 16500 by the way!

I have all non cr uppers all stars and sentinel plus i would like to add in a graksmxxt i have calculated this to apporximately 128k

i am looking for a vickie cr + 27k, splata cr, kerozinn cr + 23k or nahi cr + 72k
Ty mods and please pm me if you have any sort of offer other than this.

I have those skeelz you need pm me

Create a subject