tuesday 03/08/2010

Congratulations to our leader for having 100% of the non-cr characters smiley smiley smiley smiley
But nobody's joined our guild yet smiley

Just give our guild a try or THE WRATH OF ZEUS THUNDERER BE WITH YE and we're just gonna be smiley

Come join us
guild:988503

I wanna join an elite guild i think

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1528613&subject_page=0

monday 02/08/2010

Herm... Just so you know, in your description you say their were twelve people and that the names of the NINE were...
Slight coherence issue.

3 messages

Guild:1039132 is a nice guild. We're an entry guild into Higher than Heaven, which you meet the requirements for already. So if you're as active as you say you are, you could be promoted as soon as HAE opens their doors again!

2 messages

Guild:1039132 would love to have you. We are a gateway guild into Higher than Heaven, which you meet the requirements for so you will be first on the list to enter. We are becoming pretty active, and we're a pretty fun guild to be in until you're promoted into HAE.

Hi Cherokeean! guild:1039132 would love to have you. We are a gateway into the amazing guild Higher Than Heaven, but I like to think we're a nice guild on our own. We have two experts on Freaks decks (one of them being myself) and would love to give you any help you need. So keep guild:1039132 in mind as an option!

This guild accepts anyone in any level that can join. In the guild, we may have private sales, auctions, trades and events(If anyone can make one).No restrictions apply. We also need active players if possible. All players above level 10 will become administrators.
Our guild name describes us. The level rangers because we range in levels. We like to help each other out. That is all. Join guild:1008138

Leave the poor kid's recruitment thread alone, fellas. I think XC-Merlin's post was enough. smiley

Good luck with your guild, Reap-DvF, and please avoid posting in other guilds' threads, otherwise this will happen. smiley

Haha i think im gonna join this guild....im tired of getting kicked everytime i dont log on for 3 days.....i have alot of things to do besides play UR and only do it casually every so often....i try my best to be active but sometimes its just not always possible.

Yay for the procrastinators guild. =)

Join GODS OF CHAOS this week only were accepting all applicants from any lvl we would love to have you

2 messages

Close he join a guild

You sound perfect for my guild. We're more interested in having fun than being competitive. I'm just starting it out so it has nowhere to go but up join me at guild:1046538

sunday 01/08/2010

Hey guilds of UR, Im looking for a guild to stay in for a home, Im a fair player, I make about 5000 or more battle points a week, I have a will to not give up, I work hard, I have a good sense of humor, HIGHLY ACTIVE, can do almost anything for a guild Im in, and will take my orders and fufill my duties to earn my respectsmiley

We need more people to join smiley

saturday 31/07/2010

Sorry. I'm new to this stuff.

Close plz she already found a guild

Create a subject