friday 09/07/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1020450Join The Dark BrotherHood we are active and want to ecome one of the best guilds on urban rivals.

Join TheDarkBrotherHood we are a new active guild and love to trade deck ideas so click here

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1020450

and apply today

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1020450 This is the link to The Dark BrotherHood we are a new guild and we are very active and if any member goes inactive we give them the boot.

Join The Dark BrotherHood we are a new active guild we dont have many members yet but we will get more we plan to become one of the best guilds on Urban Rivals we make sure that every member of are guild is active.
We are Currently looking for admins so click here http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1020450 and apply today

Oh and Gaming Wise? You might be thinking...........

How do weekly tournaments sound? Or Player of the Month?

Who knows?

This is a young Guild open to all suggestions to make our Guild a fun, enjoyable and honorable . Guild applicants with experience will get admin status upon application.

The Dark BrotherHood sory the link did not work last time and I forgot to say that we are looking for more admins

Our head elo team: -Nevermore- (1445 Elo high), DrKel ( 1342 Elo high), Bliss_Zack (1329 Elo High), BlueTeddy (1317 Elo high), and Jin Kisaragi (1312 Elo high) can aid you in scoring high in elo, while not having to meet the leveling requirement of high level elo guilds.
so apply to bliss (:

Oh yh >_>

Join guild:990430

thursday 08/07/2010

Guild:1014822 is a guild full of mini games and fun active people. it is small so you will get too know all the people in it!

wednesday 07/07/2010

Please destroy this because i made some mistakes and im going to re make it.

Awesome guild name smiley Alot better than my current guild.

Please can you close this one because our requierments have changed.

Im a former member of engulfing darkness and bliss i was an admin in both guilds

The founder (which is me) of the downtrodden chimps has returned and is once again recruiting if interested just let me know. So now i ask are you a real simian smiley

Come forth chimps....

Close plz he has been takin smileysmileysmiley

Create a subject