monday 07/06/2010

You made the cut, but you didn't sign up... remember guys, send your application and ask to join the same day... or you'll find yourselves at a bit of a slow entry

Update: we are now going to stop accepting american players, we are at a danger of losing our nationality again... if you want to join and doesn't mind the flag, we'd like to ask you to kindly change it into a UK flag.

Please read the 1st post thoroughly before you ask something.

Oh Im sorry its just that no one really listens unless I get straight to the point.
NEED MORE PEOPLE.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Please close smiley

Sry was doin it from my phone thx for doin it

Good guild check it out

sunday 06/06/2010

Wow, good bye Xavier and good luck smileysmiley

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

saturday 05/06/2010

Simon is an awesome guy, he writes very good stories, join his guild, you won't regret it

Whatsup, im looking for a guild, open to offers preferably very active guilds. low lvl at the moment but lvlin quick an gettin to no the game well, I'll consider any offers made thnx smiley

Lol where always looking for players to join our guild its funny and its cool END

Got my first visit !!! tnx close this i'll be just guild traveling 4 not !!!!

The Cunning Gambit
join us, we are active, and is fun to talk to( i think that's the general oppinion), i would say that we have prizes up for grabs quite frequently, but seeing as you're lv 60, idk if that matters much

friday 04/06/2010

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

thursday 03/06/2010

Post your subject here under Strategy and Tactics: General:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewtheme&id_theme=4

We're on our feet already and I gats a high ELO score, our Foruma active and we're more than fun and cool, we're funool!
guild:977840

Anyone wanna join im quite happy with the guild but maybe some u.k players beasausec we are from the us now!

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Include a guild link.

Create a subject