wednesday 29/11/2017

Offer was sent smiley

Lot 1 &3 still open lot 2 duc meihar1.31m

This was the last one for today, maybe I'll be back tomorrow for the rest of my Cr's

Hi everybody smiley i want to trade some cr for your Serafina 0xp

DJ Korr Cr vs 41 serafina 0xp
Guru Cr 0xp 41 serafina 0xp
3 Caelus Cr full
10Edd Cr 0xp
1Blaaster Cr
1 Lizbeth Cr
1Smokey Mt
for the rest of cr ask me pm

Thanks! Ultimate i ask cuse he told offers only until 20:49 59s and the last one was at 20:50 , but he honored the deal smiley

The event will end 1-2 months after it starts once we reach 24 people the prizes will be much larger too first place will get roughly 5 m in cards/cash and second and third place will split 3 m in cards and cash and each week there will be a chance to win 100s of thousands to win varying on the week they start small and once there are fewer people you will win more

HI!
I can offer you Armanda 0xp for 5000 000clz.
Also looking for Scarlett Mt, so i can also trade Armanda + 4.500.000 for her smiley

Yep sending now, was in class sorry. Closing thread.

Hello

Rolph for auction starting at 50 Clintz ending time is 30 min 59 sec from starting time!!!!

I will value cards around the lowest on the market and reserve the right to limit the quantity I can accept of each card.

I accept:
Cr's
Clintz

Goooo!

available

@BabySealsClub
600k is a pretty nice price for Butcher, if I offered you to get one for it, would you take the offer?

Vickie cr
Tessa cr
2 Lulabee cr
Ymirah cr
Dahlia cr
Hawkins cr
Copper cr
All are full , all are 10% below their current market price at the time so the price fluctuates

Vickie cr
Tessa cr
2 Lulabee cr
Ymirah cr
Dahlia cr
Hawkins cr
Copper cr
All are full , all are 10% below their current market price at the time

Well, I'll be closing this thread and opening a new one in a few minutes. Look out for it!

Create a subject