saturday 20/02/2010

Hi Guys this is Abhi347. I am new to here, but not in online gaming. I am currently in Devil's lair guild, but it's kinda inactive. No msgs in msg boards, no interacting players. So I want to switch my guild to some other active guild (Preferrably Indian).SO plz msg me or reply here, if you are admin or founder of any such guild or u can suggest some guilds to me also.
I've not yet completed a week here, but still reached lvl 12. SO I can promise to be active.

Thanks..
Abhi

Hey join The order of Shadows.
We have a thread with 50 messages about improving your game in ELO
We have many events going on with Rainbow week coming up.

p.s I play the sax too.

Sorry guys, I picked. I may change so if you guys willing to give me space your guild. I picked TCG, The Cunning Gambit , thanks to an friend.

That's why you made the contest didn't you?

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=842221
Well hello I'm Silverton. Would you like to own a Narwhal then join us or we eat this narwhal. We have the normal cookies also, but we have ZOMBIE cancer cookies. Join us for we need more BRAINS.

friday 19/02/2010

Please post your thread under Strategy and Tactics smiley

Alright ima need some info bout it first tho plz

I did, that's why i said to disregard what i said

Plz whoever wants a guild ther will be a big tourunement vs the french plz join your country

thursday 18/02/2010

Please post your question under Strategy and Tactics smiley

You guys should join if you wanna make this big all clans start with nothing im siill looking for members and mods click the link above

wednesday 17/02/2010

A cheap strong clan to start out with is freaks. You can get all there good cards for average 1.9k ea maybe? But first you will need like 12k. But for the staples of a clan +extras, 12k is quite cheap. I'm not sure your ready/ have enough money yet, but if you gather enough money i highly advise you get them

tuesday 16/02/2010

Glad you decided to Join us Melissa

With your experience Im sureROT will be one of te most incredible guilds on Urban Rivals....!!!! Ravages of Time

F YOUR A REJECT THEN YOUR MY FRIEND
JOIN OUR GUILD NO RESTRICTIONS JUST FIGHT LIKE YOUR INSANE
smileysmileysmiley

I reccomend the order of shadows, they are one of the best guild in england, join them for what you need

Join our guild The Cunning Gambit then, we need a few more members to brighten up our forum, no need to have any requirements exept being active or semi-active, join us to experience happiness and laughes, we are a small yet happy community. JOIN US! you know you want tosmiley

Still recruiting every lvl

Please close.
Thanks

Create a subject