thursday 11/02/2010

Well thx for all the offers but I found a guild so mods you can close this if u want to.

wednesday 10/02/2010

No link to guild exists

Thanks everyone! Very friendly heresmiley

Guild:853781

We are Lansing. We fight for our friends, and to destroy our enemies. We defend what is right and do away with what is wrong.

Requirements-
lv. 25+
Green Face or Better
To be an Admin-
Lv.30+
extremely active

We live and die for what is right.

Try us, the cunning gambit, we would help our guildies as much as we could without complaining one word, we chill out a lot and we are competitive, join us:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=729516

tuesday 09/02/2010

Like it was said we are small, but thats one of our strengths a small giuld and nobodys overlooked

Mods close this please.......... its out of date......

I'm just a poor boy (Poor boy) I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows
Doesn't really matter to me, to me

guild:833613

monday 08/02/2010

Google Chrome rules. Absolutely better then Mozilla for UR. For everything. No pop ups yet, love it. LOVE IT! LOOOOOVE IT!

Sure I'll try that guild. I have sent a request and hopefully accepted in 3 days or lessor I will look for another guild. But Im looking forward to joining your guild. Sounds fun.

No more unfortunately Woxxx.
Most of my other fanfics have topics already.

lol Traxxxion. Yeah, poor Griezzo.
And no, he will not "come back" in my other fanfic.

Cool can i join sounds funsmiley

sunday 07/02/2010

Nononono uhav to join my guid wired for da kill

Guild description:

To be honest, but I've never really got the point of the whole guild thing...

This is a guild for casual, yet successful players. If you want to have an affiliation but don't want to spend hours posting on a forum with people you'll never meet, if you only ever spent the minimum you needed in order to be allowed to sell to other players; then you share my mind-set. Feel free to apply.

I will request however that only people with a regular ELO rating of 1200+ should apply.

A half decent deck and a sound tactical mind are all you ever need in UR.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=849617

The Ether Bunny

You should join my guild we have alot of events an a great staff we would like to have you

Supp everyone smiley
pretty new just started yesterday kind of attached already smiley

Guys TCA is one of the best guild I ever had.
So many lotteries, events.
C'mon join in.smiley

saturday 06/02/2010

Urdb.kirlad.net . that's the ur database, every card that have been released is there, HQ and colored

Create a subject