sunday 31/01/2010

Yeah, just imagine all the trash-talk possibilities if they allowed in-game chatting! It'd be totally awesomesmiley

Guild:839782 Join me now please. smileyThis is a fun guild and you will reallly like it. The first 10 players to join the guild that is lvl 20+ can be an admin. To join this guild you must 1.lvl 20+ 2.500+ MP 3.Be Brave 3.Be Smart 4. and 5. You gotta be a Master and up. Feel free to ask me any questions.I dont bite........hard!lol
Well hope you players out there see this thread and see that this will really be a fun guild. I just wanted to create my own guild and make the best guild ever. Thanks

saturday 30/01/2010

Hey there im looking for a guild, im new & inexperianced but im a fast learner & active! smiley

Awesome guild with a very helpful moderator at the helm. You can't go wrong. Go Providence, go!smiley
best wishes from us British cousinssmiley

Modz, please close this thread. thanks.

The 23 Nice Guys

Our guild tries to gather 23 nice guys and create a friendly but competitive environment.
We might be nice, but we are no weaklings.
We try our best to win games, have fun and enjoy Urban Rivals!

Meet the following requirements before you apply to join:
1. You must be a "guy". (male)
2. You must be level 23 or over.
3. You are an active player of Urban Rivals.
4. Last but not least, you are NICE. smiley

Happy Gaming!
smileysmileysmiley

Hey There my name is Mike And some times it is har being the new kid but i created this guild for all those people out there who never made the cut so join up
hOPE TO hear from Ya

friday 29/01/2010

Lol...should've replaced graff talking with graff using gang-signs as a form of sign language...lol

Please close!

thursday 28/01/2010

Your guild already has a recruitment thread smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1284554&subject_page=last#answers

Lock please

wednesday 27/01/2010

Active in the message board? It's been inactive since the 9th of January, I was the only one commenting.

I'm not too sure CabbageKid is that bothered about future plans.

Looking for more members of all levels to expand private training room and community. smiley
Most are welcome, no rude people, please. smiley
Nothing required to join! smiley

Ah Never mind, just delete this subject, pretend it never existed.

Guild:829997

Good luck. smiley

tuesday 26/01/2010

3 messages

When you turn level 25, join D-Versified

If your searching for the best guild in the whole wide world Heaven's drift is the guild!

monday 25/01/2010

The Cunning Gambit

Check us out =D

hot 80 messages

Can a moderator please close this thread i have already said tht once

Create a subject