wednesday 20/01/2010

Fallenacz will make a new thread smiley

You forgot your link

The U.S.A Rulers

=)

Actually anyone can join as long as they are over level 10.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=210980

Hello i am recruiting new members for my guild that i just started. we already have 9 members and are looking to add many more members.this Guild is for great players who want to further their abilities and get even better at this game. if you are interested in joining this guild just PM me and we will discuss you joining the guild. or just apply for membership on our guilds page at the following link:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=825568

Lookin for active players both online and on message board

tuesday 19/01/2010

Final Chapter of story 1: The last breath

“They work for the government” The don then died after revealing his two murderers and their new occupations. Giovanni was worried. The government would definitely be more dangerous with people like Lyse Teria and Simon. When Lyse Teria left all those years back, nobody figured she would turn federal. Or at least, not serve her time first. Maybe she got made a deal. The death of the don would really help take some years off her jail sentence.

Aldo looked on at the don not shedding a tear or even feeling sad for the least bit. He’d pieced everything out like Giovanni had.

“Well that’s what we get for being who we are.” He looked at Giovanni and Sharon giving him weird looks. “Game over, I’m out. We’re all dead like the don anyways”. He was expecting an argument but didn’t get one. So he walked off on them, out of Borgia’s Palace, unarmed, hands in the air just waiting to get shot or something. But nothing happened.

“WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, WE’RE RIGHT HERE!” Aldo yelled. Still nothing. Sharon looked at him from out the window. Giovanni just sat down with his back against a wall. To him it was simple, yet confusing.

He grabbed the don’s cell, looked up the contacts and made one call. The person picked up. “We need your help” Giovanni said after only the message system came on. “The don’s dead, there’s been some betrayals and we’re way outnumbered and outgunned. Bring help” Giovanni said and hung up.

Freddy Cougar is a puss, compared to Sunny.
Sunny have a fire breathing or something.

Close this please

Hey everyone,
Just posting to apologise for not completing the tours as originally announced.
I grew steadily inactive untill recently when I was Captivated to discover missions had been released,
Also that I am now able to sell 1 character per day on the market instead of the price I was getting from kate,
A more effective way of proffitting from my doubles.
I'd like to thank all guilds who participated in hosting me.
And I now inform you that my tour is over,
Thanks,
-Krun

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=801675
We do nothing, but spam the message board and I'm in the guild.

The recruitin event will take place in Feb. keep checking for the details, i'll also have it posted on the Events and Tourny's thread
smiley

monday 18/01/2010

Hey guys we have lowered the level requirement so now members lvl 20 and up may join

Babypunk, please post your thread in the French forum smiley

sunday 17/01/2010

Recruiting Lvl 7s +

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=823101

Join!smileysmileysmiley

Da FUNK is officially collaborating with Forever Heroes! all who read this thread and want to join da funk apply to forever heroes

friday 15/01/2010

Plz close this i going to make another geting way to pagens on this one. i wil make a new one

thursday 14/01/2010

GUILD:820390 IS A GUILD SET UP FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO HUNT.

we intend to pick a target and challenge them when caught.... the target will not be in our guild but it will be interesting to see who can catch and kill the target first..........

This is one of the many games the members of THOR will have in store for them......

there will be guild events, chat rooms, joke threads, tasks that will be great fun to try and accomplish nd all of the other stuff like guild markets and various other fascinating and fun activities.........

I may be only level 18 but I have been in another very strong guild and I know how to set up lots of plans and events, I have done pretty good in ELO considering I had hardly any cards.......

That will change and the better the members that join the better....... Join us........ I am looking forward to members like you joining the guild....

click on the above link and then click on apply on the left of the screen....

Good Luck and hopefully I will see you soon.......... also any high level members that wish to join part time to help out the guild are more than welcome and will be greatly appreciated...

thank you allsmileysmileysmiley

Wrong forum, please repost smiley

Create a subject