wednesday 20/08/2008

I am selling a few avatars i made , they are pretty cool n im sellin em for round 500 clintz... This pic i have in my avatar, i made so if u want to pm me, for now iv got
Giovanni lvl 3 art in purple flames , u choose the writening
Kiki Cr lvl 1 art in background is a pretty , green leaf and above kiki it says not just any monkey , u can ask me to add aditional short words if u want too like roots or somethin like that
Gaia art 3 and in the background is a beautyfull beach , u can choose the writing...
Timmy art 3 n the background is darkness and a kinda fence , green fence.... u can choose the writing

I will try to make a post about me making avatars on order but i gotta improve my skills first.... well ,buy em while they'r hot smiley smiley smiley

Any one got a Rhed?

Seel beetenka to me for 400 clintz

I have Ricardo too buy me

Close please i have a new one i am now selling all the freaks even the crs that means splata is also for sale

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=527216&subject_page=0

Note, liverpoolfan cannot sell his/her characters on the market either publicly or privately (has not purchased any credits).

I have andson.... how much ?

We have a winner ! I'll PM you in a few minutes

BUMP!

4 messages

I am willing to trade any of these
and i have elixir for sale

Oh and both are fully leveled.

I got this card the other day...out of a new blood charcter pack...

Hey, can you pm me all of your G.H.E.I.S.T. and piranas cards? i wanna know also their prices. thank you smiley

Bump only 20k then

For 7300

just private sale me

Srry...can somone please close this i sold it to a guy who pm'ed me for 26k

Ah close this

9000 for Jackie

Currently looking for ( I just started this game today, and would only be able to afford a few, but am posting here to save a few dollars off the market. I gota start somewhere!
*John
*Klaws
*Aurelia
*Josh
*Luis
*Rick
*Z Drone

Create a subject