Buying all the Sentinels Msg me price smiley

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Apparently no one is willing to sell one ... mods pls close

Mods please close

What ulu watu do u have?

Eyrik for 9k or willing to trade leviatonn

Close plz

tuesday 22/07/2008

Ridak_17 - blah blah - first sth like 20 PM "plz plz gimme STING" and finaly gone in silence. save others time dude.

Any good offers for my STING ?

I want to buy a Bloodh, but can't afford, so please message or post what you want for your Bloodh. I have about 60% of the collection, so ask away.

Thank you.

I said "around 100" smiley beside sometimes (don't know why) ppl put cards for 80 or even 50 clintz smiley

ANY GOOD CARDS I CAN BUY OFF OF U AND PAY U 500 OR LESS

Would prefer under the market price but i'm not too bothered...pm me please with the prices and we can sort something out pl0x.

Please close mods thank you

Im looking to trade some of my cards for more than 5 burgers, so make offers, no dumb offers plz

I'm trading for a Splata Cr only, all you have to do is provide a Splata, i'm trading 19,335 clintz, Nahi Cr, Hammer, Xu52, Armand, Jeena, Kiki, Lily, Noodile, Ratanah, and Tshern. That's a +56 k, the same prize if not a little higher than what Splata costs. If you would like this deal please p.m. me asap

As the title says i'll buy Skullface Cr for 40 000 clintz. If someone is interested just pm me or put it in my private sells! Thanks.

Buying Pam for 220 gold. Send me a private sale thanks.

Create a subject