header image

thursday 21/08/2008

Pm me offers. thank you for those who try to sell me cards.smiley

Im buying marco if anyone can give me a little discount i would love to. thanks pm me. =)

Ok guys,as the title says......I'm looking for cheap Piranas i only have a few clintz so pls. lower the price a bit

I really need her but all i got is 14k
so is there any one willing to donate her
i know i'm asking for lot
also i got these card to offer
wanda
ella
rico
miken moose
i wish i can offer my best cards but i got to use them with misstwice cr
any one pm me

I'll buy john from the sentinals for 600 clintz

Close this post

I'll pay 350 for him, anyone?

wednesday 20/08/2008

Looking for any cards no one needs for 100 clintz

I will sell for lowest of 9500
pm wiv offers

Buying miss cholie for 8000 clintzs

How much is bryan

Please may you close this conversation i've got one now

I am selling a few avatars i made , they are pretty cool n im sellin em for round 500 clintz... This pic i have in my avatar, i made so if u want to pm me, for now iv got
Giovanni lvl 3 art in purple flames , u choose the writening
Kiki Cr lvl 1 art in background is a pretty , green leaf and above kiki it says not just any monkey , u can ask me to add aditional short words if u want too like roots or somethin like that
Gaia art 3 and in the background is a beautyfull beach , u can choose the writing...
Timmy art 3 n the background is darkness and a kinda fence , green fence.... u can choose the writing

I will try to make a post about me making avatars on order but i gotta improve my skills first.... well ,buy em while they'r hot smiley smiley smiley

Any one got a Rhed?

Seel beetenka to me for 400 clintz

I have Ricardo too buy me

Close please i have a new one i am now selling all the freaks even the crs that means splata is also for sale

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=527216&subject_page=0

Note, liverpoolfan cannot sell his/her characters on the market either publicly or privately (has not purchased any credits).

I have andson.... how much ?

Create a subject